• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Replace two worlds, add one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHZYX

Replace:
San Fransokyo- The Incredibles
The Caribbean- Treasure Planet

Add:
A Bug’s Life

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think they went the Pooh route because the Christopher Robbin movie is recent, and they pretty much know what to do with a Pooh world, seeing as how they might have wanted to fill for some more playtime.

See, I was thinking that might have been why it was added in. Christopher Robin was also expected to be a big hit by Disney, so logically having this as a world would have played into the post-Christopher Robin hype.

I don't think the runtime of 100 Acre Wood really reinforces the second half of your post, though. :c

Perkilator

Awards
HAPPY 1,000 VIEWS! (Not that it matters because that’s not why I post here)

Thinking a bit about it more, I think I’ll…

Replace:
Olympus with Wreck-It-Ralph
San Fransokyo with Jungle Book

And add Atlantis (since everyone’s jumping onto that gravy train anyways).

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
So many people are saying they'd replace Pirates. But having played all of the Disney worlds, it's by far my favorite and the most fleshed out in my opinion. Maybe even my favorite Disney world in the entire series.

I'd replace Hercules with The Nightmare Before Christmas as the veteran of the series. I thought Olympus was a dull opening level and Halloween Town's stop motion would look unique in the Kingdom Shader.

I'd replace 100 Acre Wood with Wreck-It-Ralph as the new mini-game world. The different original games within Wreck-It-Ralph would be more than enough to steal the other veteran world's slot.

Then I'd add Lilo and Stitch. Why use the beginning of the film in the prequel game if you're not going to expand on it?

Perkilator

Awards
So many people are saying they'd replace Pirates. But having played all of the Disney worlds, it's by far my favorite and the most fleshed out in my opinion. Maybe even my favorite Disney world in the entire series.

I'd replace Hercules with The Nightmare Before Christmas as the veteran of the series. I thought Olympus was a dull opening level and Halloween Town's stop motion would look unique in the Kingdom Shader.

I'd replace 100 Acre Wood with Wreck-It-Ralph as the new mini-game world. The different original games within Wreck-It-Ralph would be more than enough to steal the other veteran world's slot.

Then I'd add Lilo and Stitch. Why use the beginning of the film in the prequel game if you're not going to expand on it?
I agree on Lilo and Stitch, but I think Halloween Town has run its course with story-telling.

Graceful Schemer

After playing it myself, I definitely want Toy Box to be replaced by something. I was not too keen on Toy Story before, but playing it really solidify this. The Mechs are the worst thing in the game so far.

Neo_

Awards
After playing it myself, I definitely want Toy Box to be replaced by something. I was not too keen on Toy Story before, but playing it really solidify this. The Mechs are the worst thing in the game so far.
To me, this is the one world that had every reason in the book to follow the plot of the film(s), but for some reason didn't; chalk that up to game design, not the property itself.

Literally the only thing separating it from being Toy Story and something else is Andy's room and like five characters. They really dropped the ball in that regard, with Nomura saying that securing the rights to this one world is the reason the game took over a decade to come out, with the treatment they ended up giving it. So many iconic villains, but generic anime bunny girl and UFO vaguely representing Zurg.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
To me, this is the one world that had every reason in the book to follow the plot of the film(s), but for some reason didn't; chalk that up to game design, not the property itself.

Literally the only thing separating it from being Toy Story and something else is Andy's room and like five characters. They really dropped the ball in that regard, with Nomura saying that securing the rights to this one world is the reason the game took over a decade to come out, with the treatment they ended up giving it. So many iconic villains, but generic anime bunny girl and UFO vaguely representing Zurg.

Square Enix were considering following the Toy Story plot, but Pixar wanted an original plot for the world. So if anything, blame Pixar. They are ones responsible for the approval process for Toy Box and Monstropolis.

Not that I'm complaining, I loved Toy Box!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Regarding world to replace oh gosh, this is a tough one I love the Disney worlds they chose in the game and frankly they are all good choices even if most of your aren't a fan of some of them (e.g. 100 Acre Woods), but If I had to choose which one to be replaced I would choose:

Monstropolis with A Bug's Life or Brave: Okay before you come at me, I love the Monster's Inc. world, but compared to Toy Box I honestly am one of the few people to this day who didn't expected Monstropolis to become a world (prior to the Dec. 2017 leak and it's official announcement at D23 2018 Japan). I assumed that Toy Story was going to be the ONLY Pixar world in KH3, but if they did add another Pixar based world in the game I just thought they were going to include A Bug's Life or Brave. The former being Pixar's 2nd film after Toy Story and using an original plot after the first movie, but of couse even with a different environment the small aesthetic would be similar to Toy Box and the later due to New Seven Hearts connection or Maleficent and the Organization looking for the Black Box in this world

100 Acre Wood with Wreck-It Ralph: Honestly, I'm still disapointed that Nomura and his team passed on the opportunity to make Wreck-It Ralph as a world in the game. This film had so much potential with story potential (e.g. King Candy locking the memories of the inhabitants of Sugar Rush in the chest to make the citizens go after Vanellope) along with the fact it could be a replacement to Tron and have it act as subworld within the Old Mansion or some Taito Arcade building within Twilight Town. If they could add in Tangled, Big Hero 6 and Frozen as worlds in KH3 why didn't they included this film? At the same time it seems that Ralph and his film looks to be the new Disney summon and Disney world Nomura mentioned at the Union X event, but honestly they have made NO mention of it when the new Disney world is coming out they're just shooting themselves on the foot here.

Disney world I would add: Lilo & Stitch, yeah even if you don't agree with this world ,they can either continue doing the rest of the film as the beginning of the film was previously adapted in BBS, or do an original storyline instead, and be an important plot device for not just the 625 experiments that Vexen uses for the replica program but also to Terra, Ventus and.or Aqua as they both encountered him in BBS and would feel emotional how much Stitch evolved since they last saw him.
I honestly don't understand why this film didn't appear as a world in KH3 and why Stitch was ONLY just a link summon instead, given that Simba and Mushu were summons for Sora in the first game before we visited their actual home worlds in Kingdom Hearts II.

See, I was thinking that might have been why it was added in. Christopher Robin was also expected to be a big hit by Disney, so logically having this as a world would have played into the post-Christopher Robin hype.

I doubt 100 Acre Wood was added due to the Christopher Robin movie, as file assets of the world were found from the Dec. 2017 leak alongside the Monster's Inc. leak.
Replace: Pirates gets replaced with Treasure Planet. If they wanted a pirate-themed world, this would have been perfect.
I respectfully have to disagree with the you and the vast majority of you, I can understand the issues/problems that the majority of you say regarding the PotC worlds from KH2 and right now KH3, but to be honest I don't understand the reason and want for Treasure Planet to appear in KH3? Don't get me wrong I love the film and want the world to appear in the game especially with the map to Treasure Planet eing used as a plot device for Sora and to a degree the Organization and Maleficent and Pete finding the Black Box, but frankly I feel it just wouldn't make sense to just jump into the film and skip PotC altogether (due to the Dead Man's Chest/At World's End).

Last edited:

GrandWebster

I don't now about Replaced. but looking at the storyline of this game, They really should've added: Jungle Book.

To get it out of the way.

OneDandelion

Awards
replace hundred acre woods and the Gummi planet exploration world with Gummi Treasure Planet universe.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Arendelle for Atlantica
Olympus for Pride Lands (you can even sort of fill in the "regaining power" story)

Add Agrabah

Neo_

Awards
Arendelle for Atlantica
Olympus for Pride Lands (you can even sort of fill in the "regaining power" story)

Add Agrabah
lol... why don't you just throw NBX on top of that. :rolleyes:

ImVentus

Awards

It would have worked thematically for the inevitable war. Talk about a missed opportunity.
Could have been a reason why Simba would be lending his spirit as a summon.

ZJGamer

I really like all the worlds in KH3 except for Hundred Acre Woods so...

Replace Hundred Acre Woods with Radiant Garden (Even if it's small in terms of size)
Replace The Caribbean with Jungle Book (I hate to do this as I love the design of The Caribbean, but hated how the main story of the film got side-lined).

Add Agrabah so we can cover the King of Thieves story-line to wrap up the Aladdin trilogy. Also the vanishing island would look beautiful in the unreal engine 4.

Back