• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rep system adjustments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should be done with the rep system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
screenshotrep-1.jpg

there is a blue box on a thread that has been closed.. my question: why is that box blue? BLUE.?!

Rix

:)
Awards
Because the member doesn't have any rep to give perhaps?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Karate's logic is beyond me; if anyone cared to notice.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Even though I hardly give a shit about receiving -3 negative rep from people who just dislike me, if I were to give you evidence that a member negative repped me just out of spite because I negative repped him, would you consider that abuse of the system?

I'm not going to bother going through the trouble if you don't care, but clearly there are a few people morons who don't understand the point of negative repping. Like I said, I'm more concerned with the person in particular than I am the points.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Even though I hardly give a shit about receiving -3 negative rep from people who just dislike me, if I were to give you evidence that a member negative repped me just out of spite because I negative repped him, would you consider that abuse of the system?

Yes that would be abuse of the system.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
shade1rm5.png

shade2jr3.png

So, in other words, he negative repped me because I negative repped him, and then admitted to doing it out of spite. Not very subtle.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
shade1rm5.png

shade2jr3.png

So, in other words, he negative repped me because I negative repped him, and then admitted to doing it out of spite. Not very subtle.

looks like you negareped him before he negareped you, or was it the otehr way around?

ANYWAYS;

the box is BLUE. not GRAY. the guy did have rep, if not how could he have negareped Antlion or however it is you spell that one red dudes name.

i got the rep because i made a black joke. thats why it said join the black side. does anyone know why its BLUE though. BLUE. BLUEE!.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
looks like you negareped him before he negareped you, or was it the otehr way around?

ANYWAYS;

the box is BLUE. not GRAY. the guy did have rep, if not how could he have negareped Anilation or however it is you spell that one red dues name.

i got the rep because i made a black joke. thats why it said join the black side. does anyone know why its BLUE though. BLUE. BLUEE!.
God damn, there's no such thing as a blue box. There's green, gray, and red. How hard is that to understand?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Does it matter, Did you get the rep? Yes you did, is that really a reason to complain. Glitches happen.

Reika Noko said:
God damn, there's no such thing as a blue box. There's green, gray, and red. How hard is that to understand?
Read her post at the top of the page before you say that.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Does it matter, Did you get the rep? Yes you did, is that really a reason to complain. Glitches happen.

Read her post at the top of the page before you say that.
I know I should remove the last part but I've never heard of a blue rep box. It doesn't really look like blue to me. It really does look like an ordinary gray box.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oemgee, i fucking know that there isnt suppose to be a god damned blue box. that is my fucking question. why the hell is there a freaking blue box. and no, i didnt fucking mother fucking highlighted it. why is it fucking BLUE!! >O

and it isnt gray, the guy had rep damn it!! IT ISNT GRAY OKAE PEOPLE. like 3 people said that already! ITS NOT GREEN. ITS NOT RED. ITS NOT GRAY. ITS BLUE. TEAL AQUA I DONT CARE ITS BLUE PEOPLE. MOTHER FUCKING BLUE.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
oemgee, i fucking know that there isnt suppose to be a god damned blue box. that is my fucking question. why the hell is there a freaking blue box. and no, i didnt fucking mother fucking highlighted it. why is it fucking BLUE!! >O

It's really not that serious, so calm down.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking

and it isnt gray, the guy had rep damn it!! IT ISNT GRAY OKAE PEOPLE. like 3 people said that already! ITS NOT GREEN. ITS NOT RED. ITS NOT GRAY. ITS BLUE. TEAL AQUA I DONT CARE ITS BLUE PEOPLE. MOTHER FUCKING BLUE.
Let's change to Litev2 for a sec just to make sure it's not just the color optical illusion that makes it seem that way.
Edit: He probably didn't have rep at the time until afterwards....

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I think I'm the only one saying that it's gray. But does it really matter at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back