• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

I have been here for a couple months now and still don't understand how the Rep Power works.

I noticed that most people have it on gray. Some people have it on green and maybe a 1 next to it. And very rarely do I see people with it on gray.

Can someone please explain to me what each color represents and how to get Rep Power? THANKS! :)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know everything about it but I know this:

Gray: when you don't have very many
Green: decent amount
Red: Many rep points.

You get a rep point from another member of the forum mostly from them if they like what you posted. Sometimes some Graphic Artists demand rep points for making sigs for you.

Moved to Site Feedback/Support Forum.

eevee

Rep Power is your "Reputation" on the boards. Members can add them but not take away(other boards have it where the members can add/subtract from a certain member's points) If you are wondering how to add Rep Points then just look at the little check and x button at the button of someone's stats.(for example, look at my avatar and then at the button of that, there should be the button) Click on that and you have an option to add a comment. Then click the button when you are finished. You can see how many Rep Points you have by going to your signature and saving it and it should take you to a page with the Rep Points (That's the only way I can see it x.X;; ) So that's pretty much it.

EDIT:: I forgot to put what the colors meant x.X;

Red:: Is when you have negative points
Grey:: Is when you don't have that much
Green:: Is when you have postive points.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
RPGplaya said:
I don't know everything about it but I know this:

Gray: when you don't have very many
Green: decent amount
Red: Many rep points.

You get a rep point from another member of the forum mostly from them if they like what you posted. Sometimes some Graphic Artists demand rep points for making sigs for you.

Moved to Site Feedback/Support Forum.

Isn't red when you have negative points?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep kbmaster, you probably need a bit more before it turns green. I need so more so I'll get a number beside my green bar thingy. I've seen a few members with red but I didn't know what that meant until now, and I thought those were good people.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
This should be closed, any rep power question askers are lazy.

Do a search from now on, it can't be said enough.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Yeah, rep points are complicated. I have 1 rep point, but a bunch of people have given me some. because only one of them had any rep, I only have one rep point. So, I believe you have to actually have rep points in order to add to someone's total.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Wraith1807 said:
Yeah, rep points are complicated. I have 1 rep point, but a bunch of people have given me some. because only one of them had any rep, I only have one rep point. So, I believe you have to actually have rep points in order to add to someone's total.
Dingdingding. You win today's prize! Recognition by me! lol

Anyway, yes, in order to receive green (good) rep, you must have received positive rep from someone who already has green rep. Ya see, when you receive rep, there's supposed to be a symbol beside the thing that shows either gray, green, or red. At the current situation, it'll most likely be gray, as not that many people have rep. But you may receive some good rep later on. And I believe only the staff can give bad rep (red).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back