• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Renegade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok well I was sort of making a story and during the prologue I thought it would be a cool RP so I am making an Rp and story so you know when I post the story in the Fan Fiction.... Enjoy :)

Renegade

In the year 2056 an organization known as “Renegade” took over more then half of the world and is planning on taking the rest. There is only one thing that can take control back and stop the Renegade. A rebellion force known as “The Revolt".

In the past attempts to over throw the Renegade many people died, towns and cities destroyed. Many people have been loosing homes and family and cant do anything about it. Renegade soldiers have formed forces larger then anything imaginable, in the attempt to destroy Revolt bases, soldiers, and revolt armies. They have won every time and still they haven’t completely removed there existence.

The Renegade has used thousands of innocent people for experiments to see what kind of abnormalities can be done on human beings, and other disturbing tests. Every person they have taken in no one has ever seen since. A lot of rumors go around about those people. Some people think that they turn them into horrible creatures, people describe them to have no eyes just black holes, with long steel solid poles with sharp ends instead of arms and legs, and the most disturbing, no skin anywhere… People call them “Nothings” They say that they crawl through the darkness at night. People say that they saw one at night, but no one is ever sure.

The Renegade soldiers are very crude and aggressive. That is why no one ever gets in there way. They have discovered they ability to make plasma and use it for shields, ammunition for plasma guns, and fuel for the plasma ships. Plasma Ships are normally used in the armies for killing revolt bases. They run on plasma and they can fire up to 3,000 plasma orbs in less then five seconds. They can also fire a plasma cannon which has a very big explosion.

There is also a Plasma Transporter. It Transports Renegade soldiers places. It also runs on plasma and only can fire a plasma gun at 1,000 plasma orbs in six seconds. They can transport up to 300 renegade soldiers.
Now they have large bases spread across the world, all connected to the main base. Renegade Corporations (like that one but kooler), it is the tallest building on the planet five times taller then the empire state building.

Rules:
1: No god moding
2: No unlimited ammo
3: No one gets left behind unless told otherwise
4: Nothings can not be in the RP for LONG time. (hopefully it lasts long enough to get to that piont)
5: Weapons can only be picked up off of Renegade soldiers and if the rare occasion a new gun appeirs.
6: Have to get specific guns in order.
7: And follow the rules...

Weapons:
1: Crowbar
2: Desert Eagle
3: MP5K
4: .357 Magnum
5: H&K UMP
6: XM1014
7: P90
8: plasma Gun

Remember... OBTAIN THEM IN THAT ORDER!

You will be a member of the Revolt...

Here is my Profile:

Name: Xanio
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 130
BIO: His perants were taken when he was 10 and since then has hated the Renegade. He has made it his life goal to find out what happend to his perants after they were taken.

Use that Profile format please... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back