• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Renders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

How do you get renders out of the KH games?

If it were possible, could you extract render of a the room that Xemnas held the FS in or the outskirts of Twilight Town to find out if it is near Sunset Horizons?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
you will need hte movie maker program. play the video and hten take scenes and clips from the vid using it. then you can get your picture.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
im not sure, my friend did it for me but he seemed to do it pretty fast, i watched him do it and it dint take too long. but he is a computer wiz, so im not sure its that simple

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yes, Vulcrypt, it is. To get a screeny, all you need to do is download Windows Movie Maker and import the video. Pause the video at the desired time and you can take a screenshot of the frame. Wala, there you have it ~_^

Vulcrypt

I have taken screenshots before. But Xaldin took renders out of the games, not just screenshots. How do you do that?

Sexy Angel
What are renders? I want to take screen shots too. :confused:

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
What are renders? I want to take screen shots too. :confused:

The renders they are taking about are the 3D renders of the characters that have been provided to the site, where you like a 3d model version of the character. As for screenshots, get Windows Movie Maker (if you have a PC) and download the desired video clip, play it on movie maker, time it so that when you take the screenshot photo it is of the picture you want. If you have a Mac, I'm not sure if you could download movie maker and do the same.

But to the original person who posted the thread, I'm not sure how to get 3d renders, you're gonna have to ask Xaldin about that one.

Vulcrypt

But to the original person who posted the thread, I'm not sure how to get 3d renders, you're gonna have to ask Xaldin about that one.

Thanks for your help... finally, someone realizes I'm talking about renders not screenshots. I'll have to go ask Xaldin then... like that'll work out.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
How do you get renders out of the KH games?

If it were possible, could you extract render of a the room that Xemnas held the FS in or the outskirts of Twilight Town to find out if it is near Sunset Horizons?
You can extract the raw KH renders by ripping the game onto your computer with a certain program.

Other websites like Kh-vids[dot]net have already started doing this with KH1 and KH2.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Everyone here is WRONG.

Renders are the models used for each and every character in the game (like the model of sora which had his arms stretched out like he was on the cross)

And extracting renders from the game WILL NOT provide any hidden easter eggs within the game.

as it's just a bunch of data and the developers would most likely not have hidden any clues to the next game as its still in concept stages.

Vulcrypt

Everyone here is WRONG.

Renders are the models used for each and every character in the game (like the model of sora which had his arms stretched out like he was on the cross)

And extracting renders from the game WILL NOT provide any hidden easter eggs within the game.

as it's just a bunch of data and the developers would most likely not have hidden any clues to the next game as its still in concept stages.

Thanks... What is the program needed for ripping the game to your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back