• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reminder to Preorder Kingdom Hearts Novels!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Greetings! I am very excited today, want to know why? I preordered the Kingdom Hearts Novels, set to release this August! For some reason, not much is being released about these novels, despite the fact that they've been high in demand, and just reminding everyone that if they are interested, the oppurunity to preorder is there!

What are the Kingdom Hearts Novels exactly? While they do go over the story of Kingdom Hearts 2, they include mostly new information of the story, especially pertaining to the Organization. I would say that these novels include scenes the game originally intended to have, and not just a few, but many! Amazon lists each novel as having 224 pages, with a reading level that is easy to pick up for anyone above twelve. The books will be published by Disney Press and are due to release sometime in August. The first book is titled The First Door and book number two, Darkness Within.

[Amazon: Preorder Kingdom Hearts Novel Volume 1: The First Door]
[Amazon: Preorder Kingdom Hearts Novel Volume 2: The Darkness Within]
In the update I also included the theory of the week, which just comes back to the forums. xP Kingdom Hearts Insider - Preorder Kingdom Hearts Novels Volume 1 and 2! + Theory of the Week!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They should be avaiable at all bookstores when they come out, you dont have to preorder!

MoTi550

This probably has a horrifically obvious answer, but how do we know that these novels are following KH2? Wouldn't they logically start with KH1 or Kh:CoM?

Haku

<3
Hm, this seems very interesting so I'm definitely going to preorder mine!

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I thought it was going to start with the original KH, then go on through CoM and about 2 years later (LOL) get to KHII... I've actually been looking all over the place online trying to find KHII novel imports, with no luck...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm actually not sure where these novels start, but I am leaning more towards KH2, and KH2 only.

KH1's story was pretty much completed within its game, and never needed a novel, while KH2's is much more complicated and you can tell a lot was left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back