• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ReMind - What fights would you like playable before Sora arrives?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

5glitchers5

Awards
* Lingering Will Vs. Terra-Xehanort (We already see a glimpse of this in the new ReMind trailer)
* Riku Vs. Ansem (before Dark Riku & Xigbar assist Ansem, before Sora assists Riku) (This is the perfect opportunity for Ansem to use his Guardian in-game before Terra is revived)
* Mickey Vs. Xemnas (Before Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia assist Xemnas, before Sora assists Mickey)
*Kairi and Axel Vs. Xion (Before Saix arrives to assist Xion, before Sora arrives to assist Kairi and Axel) (We already see a glimpse of this in the new ReMind trailer)
*Aqua and Ventus Vs. Terra-Xehanort (before Vanitas & Guardian arrive to assist Terra-Xehanort, before Sora arrives to assist Aqua & Ventus) (We already see a glimpse of this in the new ReMind trailer)

ReMind Scenario Bonuses (With Sora abusing the power of waking to save Kairi, it resets time again. Everything happens like normal, except Sora goes after Xemnas after Roxas' revival to go save Kairi, that's when Roxas, Axel, and Xion fight Saix, and Aqua and Ventus facing Terra-Xehanort and Vanitas without Sora. This also leads the potential of a new Sora Vs. Xemnas or Master Xehanort fight to save Kairi)

AR829038

Awards
You know, originally, after seeing the second ReMIND trailer, I thought the new Keyblade Graveyard battles were some kind of time rewrite, but now I don't think that's the case anymore. For one, we SEE Sora fighting alongside Riku against Dark Riku and Xigbar, so we can see he hasn't deleted himself. Upon further examination of the footage, I think the simpler explanation is that Nomura is simply adding amendments to each of the battles, which is fan-freaking-tastic! So far, it looks like
1. the fight with Xion and Saïx will get add-ons both before Sora arrives (the clip with Lea and Kairi asking who Xion is, might be an extended boss fight) and after he leaves to go save Kairi (leaving Lea, Xion, and Roxas to fight Saïx) in place of the original sequence of events, and
2. the fight between Aqua, Ventus, Terra-Xehanort, and Vanitas will get a pre-Sora boss battle playing just as V and A.
From these, we can also infer that the other battles will likewise be extended, and I am really happy if this is the case, because those battles, for as big as they were supposed to be, were WAY too quick and easy, and some extensions could really help, not to mention adding new story content probably.

5glitchers5

Awards
You know, originally, after seeing the second ReMIND trailer, I thought the new Keyblade Graveyard battles were some kind of time rewrite, but now I don't think that's the case anymore. For one, we SEE Sora fighting alongside Riku against Dark Riku and Xigbar, so we can see he hasn't deleted himself. Upon further examination of the footage, I think the simpler explanation is that Nomura is simply adding amendments to each of the battles, which is fan-freaking-tastic! So far, it looks like
1. the fight with Xion and Saïx will get add-ons both before Sora arrives (the clip with Lea and Kairi asking who Xion is, might be an extended boss fight) and after he leaves to go save Kairi (leaving Lea, Xion, and Roxas to fight Saïx) in place of the original sequence of events, and
2. the fight between Aqua, Ventus, Terra-Xehanort, and Vanitas will get a pre-Sora boss battle playing just as V and A.
From these, we can also infer that the other battles will likewise be extended, and I am really happy if this is the case, because those battles, for as big as they were supposed to be, were WAY too quick and easy, and some extensions could really help, not to mention adding new story content probably.
Yup, and that's why I added added Riku Vs. Ansem SoD & Guardian (before Dark Riku & Xigbar assisted Ansem and Sora assists Riku) and Mickey Vs. Xemnas (before Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia arrive to assist Xemnas, and Sora assists Mickey)
If Sora saves Kairi from Xemnas, then it could lead to an extra Master Xehanort fight, although I'm leaning more towards the idea of Master Xehanort having no choice but to clash with Sora first to forge the x-blade instead of just killing Kairi right away. We see Kairi unconcious, but what made her unconscious? Was it Xemnas or Master Xehanort?

Back