• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

remember when u see BHK talkin 2 namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

Why i think BHK had the oblivion and Oath Keeper

i think that when u see them 2 talkin, she gives shows him sora's memories and gives him the oblivion and the oath keeper, and there materialized straight from soras memory..i need opinions

Last edited:

anyone but me

Here is a theory, but I don't think it is a correct one, but you can think on it if you want:
Oathkeeper is formed from the charm that Kairi gave to Sora...right? Namine can rearrange and create memories, but not delete, right? In castle oblivion Sora's memory of the good luck charm from Kairi, turn into a good luck charm from Namine. So maybe BHKs Oathkeeper is the other oath in Sora's heart. Sora never made an oath, it was placed there, but it is not deleted... it is just in the deepest darkness of the heart, i think Namine said. And maybe while materializing an Oathkeeper from these memories, since the fake memory is now in the deepest part of the darkness in sora's heart, oblivion came with it...

Sora_aroS

anyone but me said:
Here is a theory, but I don't think it is a correct one, but you can think on it if you want:
Oathkeeper is formed from the charm that Kairi gave to Sora...right? Namine can rearrange and create memories, but not delete, right? In castle oblivion Sora's memory of the good luck charm from Kairi, turn into a good luck charm from Namine. So maybe BHKs Oathkeeper is the other oath in Sora's heart. Sora never made an oath, it was placed there, but it is not deleted... it is just in the deepest darkness of the heart, i think Namine said. And maybe while materializing an Oathkeeper from these memories, since the fake memory is now in the deepest part of the darkness in sora's heart, oblivion came with it...

so are u agreing or disagreeing?..cuz thats a good theory, but in other words they come from soras memory

anyone but me

Sora_aroS said:
so are u agreing or disagreeing?..cuz thats a good theory, but in other words they come from soras memory
well, i am not agreeing OR disagreeing. On one hand you have a pretty cool theory, it makes sense, and even helped me branch off. Do I think it will actually happen, no. But do I think it has a chance of happening, yes. That is all I look for in a theory, the chance. I don't think I have ever been sure about a theory. Every theory, to me, is farfetched until proven right. But, I think it is a cool and new unique theory, good job.

anyone but me

Sora_aroS said:
thanx alot..so wouldnt that also be why hes protecting sora 2...does namine kno sora's in the pod?
did you beat CoM?? Namine put Sora in the pod...

Sora_aroS

no i never got 2..but ok so then maybe thats why she told BHK 2 protect him and gave him those 2..which are the strongest..becuz ultima keyblade is hidden so it dosent really count as a memory. she figured those were the 2 strongest and wanted him 2 protect sora until he wakes up..

anyone but me

woah.. just noticed something... Sora's 2 strongest keyblades, not counting Ultima, are Oblivion and Oathkeeper, correct? Both of those were gotten by sora's friends... Oathkeeper: Kairi, Oblivion: Riku- well sort of Riku... Near the end of KH1 Sora realizes he gets his strength from his friends... so maybe Namine knowing that the greatest strength is in your friends looked in his heart for friends and got Oathkeeper and Oblivion,

Sora_aroS

yessssss, u understand where im coming from..he got them from namin, so that would mean that there materealized and that theres only 2 keyblades not 4..=) do i make sense?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
didn't she make the oathkeeper keychain that Kairi gave Sora as a promise, she made one exactly like that and gave it too Riku Replica in CoM. Did she? If she did, why not keyblades? but then again, it could be that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart so he automatically can use keyblades? also if we play BHK and see that he fights with the keyblades at "The Struggle" tournament and beats Seifer! and that scene with Naminé comes after we will know that he automatically has the keyblades, but we do not know, i just want it out so i can play 24 hours straight!

anyone but me

Sora_aroS said:
yessssss, u understand where im coming from..he got them from namin, so that would mean that there materealized and that theres only 2 keyblades not 4..=) do i make sense?
and to further back up this theory, they say "the third keyblade" or another keyblade or something.. i think it is in deep dive?? i don't know, i read it somewhere though, and this makes perfect sense if you go by kingdom key. 3 different kingdom keys... hm.. i have to think a little more of how he changes from dualwielding to only one... but once again, this is a unique theory, and a pretty good one, but i think it is a little TOO farfetched...

A

Audo

Naminé doesnt create the exact same keychain thing for the Riku Replica and Sora. They were just Paopu Fruits. Near the end you see a cutscene where the Paopu charnm turns back into the real charm that Kairi gave him.
It's weird that she ca create new memories but can't erase them. Im reading the Game Script right now and i might edit this post with more info.
EDIT: It turns out she can delete memories but if she does then their heart collapses.

E

Ecstacy

what ppl seem to forget is that the keyblade oathkeeper wasn't just forged from the keychain itself. when a key chain is attached to the KINGDOM KEY it changes shape. the only reason soar is able to have 2 keyblades in valor form is because the other keyblade is just energy. (meaning it isn't a permanent keyblade). if this is your theory you are stating that his keyblades are fake?

Brian

anyone but me

Riku-Keyblade said:
Naminé doesnt create the exact same keychain thing for the Riku Replica and Sora. They were just Paopu Fruits. Near the end you see a cutscene where the Paopu charnm turns back into the real charm that Kairi gave him.
It's weird that she ca create new memories but can't erase them. Im reading the Game Script right now and i might edit this post with more info.
EDIT: It turns out she can delete memories but if she does then their heart collapses.
Oh, lol.. well thats great to know that she can kill Sora anytime she wants to.. ^^

anyone but me

Riku-Keyblade said:
She can kill anyone she wants too.
that isn't true at all, she can only kill people who have hearts... that excludes the nobodies, the heartless, and the Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back