• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

remember when u see BHK talkin 2 namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

like HeartLESS, without a heart... like, even darkside has a big hole where is heart goes, lol

A

Audo

It is a Heart. Just manipulated by Darkness.
EDIT: I just realised this; Natural Heartless dont have hearts but Artifical ones do (the ones with the Heartless Logo) When you kill and artificial one a Heart pops out of it. Because artificial ones need a heart.

anyone but me

Riku-Keyblade said:
It is a Heart. Just manipulated by Darkness.
EDIT: I just realised this; Natural Heartless dont have hearts but Artifical ones do (the ones with the Heartless Logo) When you kill and artificial one a Heart pops out of it. Because artificial ones need a heart.
good realization.. and just ignore dualwielder, i hate people who call people noobs.. especially premium users ^^... ok, so Namine can now also kill artifical heartlesss

A

Audo

Yes... The funny part is i'm actually right.
Dual Weilder why dont you go kill a Heartless in KH that is not a Shadow, a Fat Body for instance, See the heart that comes out and then come back and apologize for being a noob yourself. Thank You :)

The thing is i don't know if, Artificial ones at the least, keep the memories of the heart before it.

anyone but me

Riku-Keyblade said:
Yes... The funny part is i'm actually right.
Dual Weilder why dont you go kill a Heartless in KH that is not a Shadow, a Fat Body for instance, See the heart that comes out and then come back and apologize for being a noob yourself. Thank You :)

The thing is i don't know if, Artificial ones at the least, keep the memories of the heart before it.
wait one second.. how are artificial heartless created? They cannot be born from the darkness in people's hearts if they are artificall... so how does Ansem make them, and how do they get a heart?

E

Ecstacy

anyone but me said:
wait one second.. how are artificial heartless created? They cannot be born from the darkness in people's hearts if they are artificall... so how does Ansem make them, and how do they get a heart?

their made from ansem's machine (if i am not mistaken) the one in hollow bastion (i think lol) the artificial heartless were ansem's creation :)

Brian

anyone but me

that is not what i mean though.. i know how they are created, but how is the heart put in them.. i thought in Haloween Town it was proven you cannot build a heart?

anyone but me

ok.. yes, the heartless are made in the machine, now listen.. the artificially made heartless have hearts- but in Haloween Town it is proven you cannot build a heart, so how is it that they have hearts?

A

Audo

Remember that scene in Traverse Town? A guy falls and his heart comes out and then turns into a Soldier Heartless (Artificial)

anyone but me

Riku-Keyblade said:
Remember that scene in Traverse Town? A guy falls and his heart comes out and then turns into a Soldier Heartless (Artificial)
why is that artificall.. not artificial heartless are born from the darkness in peoples hearts, so why couldn't the heartless that appear be real..

Sora_aroS

well he was trynna make a heart with love,feelings, and all that sh** when all they need is power 2 make a heart..he was trynna make a person heart theree makin dead hearts.. that are strong

A

Audo

A Soldier Heartless is an Artificial Heartless because it was created by Ansem and has's Ansem's Logo on it.

Sora_aroS

well he was trynna make a heart with love,feelings, and all that sh** when all they need is power 2 make a heart..he was trynna make a person heart when ansem was makin a heart just 2 keep hem moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back