• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Remember those early years when dancing was innocent?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Didn't somebody post this in FA a month or two?
I saw this and just laughed my ass off.

αsiя

space coke
Hey man, everyone dances like that in my parties, including kids.

VirusCoreHacker

I don't know about everyone else, but the 2 people in the back right corner were doing it normally.

Also, I don't like the music.

Fortissimo

Well that was certainly jaw dropping. I haven't even seen kids my age do some of those "dance moves".

2:00-3:00 WTF...

I am horrified.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I don't know about everyone else, but the 2 people in the back right corner were doing it normally.

Also, I don't like the music.
Which corner are you looking at? the only thing was wasn't weird was the 2 year old in a white dress and the kid in the red shirt soaking it all in.

Key

Exile
Awards
UUUUUUUUUUUGH you have no IDEA how may people at my school "dance" like this. It makes me sick, to be honest. I mean really, if these little kids are doing it like that, imagine caffeine-hyped-hormoney teenagers in a HORDE. GOD.

This i the reason my friends and i take over a corner of the gym at school dances, so we don't get in the middle of THAT...

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I just can't stand going to dances anymore because I can't even get up to go to the bathroom without some random chick trying to hump while I'm just trying to get across the room. It's ridiculous and I just don't put up with it anymore

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
At least that's considered dancing. Although they're too young and they need more clothes on them, their dancing was superb except for thost chest thrust. don't shake what you don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back