• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Remember that time...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulXaldin

Awards
when a new game in a series is about to come out but you're too lazy to play the old games because you've already played them a like a bunch of time and you're just going back for the sake of catching up, being a total completionist or out of a sense of obligation even though you're bored and would prefer to do something else?

Or is that just me?

Soldier

Awards
when a new game in a series is about to come out but you're too lazy to play the old games because you've already played them a like a bunch of time and you're just going back for the sake of catching up, being a total completionist or out of a sense of obligation even though you're bored and would prefer to do something else?

Or is that just me?
Yeah... no, it's just you. Need we forget my reckless endeavor to 100% every game in the series little over a year ago? get on my level scrub!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I bought the collection for the sake of re-experiencing the games before KH3 came, but more specifically to remember more KH1, go through KH2FM, re-play BBS and watch the movies. Re: CoM I'm still trying to get myself to finish it.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Lol I'm trying to get myself to finish KH2. The game can be such a drag nowadays since I've played it so many times. I really don't want to play it but I gotta do it so I can remember KH's convoluted story :frown:.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I bought the collection for the sake of re-experiencing the games before KH3 came, but more specifically to remember more KH1, go through KH2FM, re-play BBS and watch the movies. Re: CoM I'm still trying to get myself to finish it.

Same! I've finished KH1, KH2, Re:CoM, and watched 358/2 Days. I got BBS and Coded left, but I'm a bit burnt out. I still want to platinum one game, but every time I look the the trophy lists my motivation just goes down the toilet.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Same! I've finished KH1, KH2, Re:CoM, and watched 358/2 Days. I got BBS and Coded left, but I'm a bit burnt out. I still want to platinum one game, but every time I look the the trophy lists my motivation just goes down the toilet.

Meh, I had enough with the Mushrooms, haha. I need to better prep for the Organization fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back