• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Remember Me" An Action Adventure Game surrounded by 'Memories'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Very interesting concept, outside of that looks like a solid game too.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Well, it does like interesting.
I'll keep an eye on it.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Remember Me

[video=youtube;OJej7fP_WeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJej7fP_WeQ[/video]

[video=youtube;PjfH_WB7faE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjfH_WB7faE[/video]​

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Re: Remember Me

Wow. This game is really narrative heavy and quite emotional. I'm loving it. It has a Deus Ex feel to it. Will definitely keep my eye on it.

Here's more information if you'd like to put it in the first post:

Capcom Announces Remember Me - IGN

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
So, I'm getting quite a few vibes about this one. First is while it does seem interesting I am expecting a plot-twist that's kinda, you know, generic. Some betrayal somewhere down the line, blah blah. The gaming industry really needs to break this trend and come up with more innovative storylines.

That being said, it looks like a massive mesh of some really good games. Deus Ex HR is the first that comes to mind, a little bit of Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, Mirror's Edge (futuristic/clean design/protag) Hitman maybe -- and NieR and Batman. Hm. I'll keep a look out.

Macabre

Gold Member
I was wondering what happened to Adrift. Looking good, definitely seems like an interesting combination of the games mentioned above. High hopes for this.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Regarding Capcom's track record, I already can tell this is going to have a crappy, predictable, been-there-done-that story, despite being narrative based. The fact that it is based around amnesia already tells me that it is going to have some plot twist that we'll see from a mile away. I'm also not going to be surprised if it is just another "me too!" hack and slash. Overall, I just hope any future gameplay and trailers will make it look a lot less generic.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Regarding Capcom's track record, I already can tell this is going to have a crappy, predictable, been-there-done-that story, despite being narrative based. The fact that it is based around amnesia already tells me that it is going to have some plot twist that we'll see from a mile away. I'm also not going to be surprised if it is just another "me too!" hack and slash. Overall, I just hope any future gameplay and trailers will make it look a lot less generic.

Not made by capcom bra

just sayin

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ Exactly. Started out as a PlayStation exclusive. They just dropped the project and allowed it to go multiplatform.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
From what I've seen thus far, my only real worry about this game is that the protagonist will end up being very typical or flat. The inevitable "twist" is a faint concern, but I'll hold my judgment until I see more.

Those two items aside, everything looks very nice. The setting and premise, if executed well, have the potential to be something special.

qster said:
Skip to 0:10. You were saying? It's published by Capcom.

A game's publisher is not necessarily its developer -- and the latter entity is responsible for making the game. Dark Souls, for example, was developed by FromSoftware, but published by Namco Bandai.

Remember Me is being developed by Dontnod Entertainment, as seen at 0:16.
They determine the gameplay and story.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
[video=youtube;Hpr_KrLpjPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpr_KrLpjPI[/video]

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
The game isn't doing so hot. It's getting mediocre reviews across the board.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Across the board is a bit of an exaggeration. It's been mixed so far with reviews ranging from 5 to 9 (only one 9, though) with most of them being in the 6s and 7s. Not really great review scores, but not terribly awful either.

I don't put any real stock into reviews, but I do wish it was doing better. A lot of things about it look fantastic and I've heard nothing but praise for the memory remixes except that people wish there were more of them. And the music, oh man, I've only listened to samples, but so far it sounds incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back