• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REMAKE: A Detailed Look and Analysis of MX's Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/116266-detailed-look-analysis-mx-s-power.html
^^So i originally made this thread as a means to explain the Blue KH that appeared in the Birth By Sleep trailor (the one that MX summons), as well as other various things ..however id like to fine-tune it and better explain a few of my thoughts

in the first thread (if you've either read it already or just have now - i advise you do before reading this), pretty much every statement/opinion stemmed from one simple idea - that MX has the power to control/manipulate darkness (including the darkness found within a persons heart) i plan to better dwell on this later, however ..based on that thought, i tried to relay the idea that the blue kingdom hearts MX summons was made from the darkness in people's heats that he extracted as a means of attaining more power ..but this was disproved when, as omnichaos stated, the kingdomm hearts wouldnt be made of actual hearts, but rather just darkness, making it lack what a kingdom hearts' essence is comprised of - hearts, therefore it would not be a kindom hearts at all ..more a "kingdom darkness" haha

having been proved wrong i started to wonder if perhaps the "blue KH" really isnt a KH at all, but rather just a vualt of some sort made to house the darkness from peoples hearts that MX extracted?? ..this may explain why it is in the shape of a heart (because its made from darkness found IN A HEART), as well as why MX is able to carry it around in the form of a dark orb, and why his keyblade transformed into it? (i doubt a true kingdom hearts would be so mobile and easily controlled/summoned) it may seem unlikely - but again, i believe it may be possible that it is not a KH at all ...

as to how MX came about being able to control/manipulate darkness ..ill quote myself from the first thread
I would say that it is because of his strength/experience with the power darkness (as in having used it for a long time) ..his experimental nature and/or research of both the heart and darkness (which i assume he has done given his appearance and mannerisms - im sure im not alone in thinking he is some form of a scientist??) .. and a willing submission to darkness and eagerness to USE it that Master Xehanort ultimately has the power to control and/or extract darkness from within another person

so in other words, between his immense power, experience brought by the use of darkness for a long time, and most likely experimentation, he discovered a way to ultimately control/manipulate darkness itself in whatver way he might see fit ..

you may think what you want about him having the power to control darkness or not, or extracting it from within a persons heart - i dont really care to be honest .. i dont mean to suggest that if he WERE to extract the darkness from within someone, that the person's heart would then consist of pure light either ..ALTHOUGHH ..i think that this may be one of the reasons why MX is so intested in the PoH - a heart made purely of light would most likely fascinate him and im sure that amung wanting them for there usfulness in regards to opening the keyhole, he would want to study/understand how their heart works and how it is possible for such a heart to exist naturally ..i think he may also want to see if (thorough is own power/control/manipulation of darkness) he would be able to create a kinda of artificial version of a heart made purely of light by extracting darkness from a person?? ..that may be a long shot as well but its still a possibilty

..as said in my original thread, i think MX controlling darkness would explain a great may things.. such as
#1 Terra Aqua and Ven
- Terra has in many quotes and trailers ive seen/read - commented on what MX is doing, plans to do, or has done to VEN'S heart .. perhaps he is going to or succeeds in trying to extract the darkness from within Ven's heart .. im not exactly sure of why, i mean we DO see that he toys with Ven's emotions, but either way there really isn't any evidence to discredit the possibility of it thus far .. we also see that MX shoots a "Dark Aura" through Ven in the FM+ secret ending .. perhaps he didnt shoot it through him but rather extracted it from ven instead?? ...(look below to see what i mean)

3271.jpg

- There is also evidence to suggest that Terra can use the power of darkness as well ..(i made a whole thread about this by the way) ..his eyes changing color during the FM+ secret ending, amung, other things are can be used to support this .. you can think what you may of this .. but the important point is that even if he doesnt use darkness - Aqua and Ven have been brought to think that he DOES.. maleficent tells Ven something regarding this that get's him upset and then makes aqua say that "Terra isnt like that" ..and maleficent also makes aqua question whether Terra does too ..But why would Terra choose to use the power of darkness in the first place - it makes no sense to betray his friends and mission for no reason?? .. so perhaps it is actually MASTER XEHANORT controlling and manipulating the darkness within Terra that causes him to upset Aqua and Ven - which he may want to happen in order to reduce their chances of stopping him ...
(^^the scenes described above can be found in the TGS trailor, find the translated version and youll see what im talking about if you dont already know) ..

i also think MX having this power would explain his keyblade and the DS ..his keyblade is obviously one made from darkness, and even if it wasnt originally (as in being a keyblade from the dark realm or something similar),though this is unlikely, it has definitely been altered by darkness at the very least ..for some reason im inclined to think that MX was most likely chosen by a simple, basic/average keyblade (nothing overly complex and awesome looking?) when he first became a weilder, and that as he became more powerful in his use of darkness ..he used darkness itself to transform his keyblade into what it is today??! make of that what you will but it seems likely ...as for the DS ..as said in my orignal thread - i believe the DS is nothing more than a physical embodyment of pure darkness, quite possibly manifested from the darkness MX has collected, or (more likely) created from within the darkness in MX's heart himself.. i believe that the latter may be the case and that the sybolism expressed when the DS emerges from MX is done to describe what the DS is made of ..and its/his relationship to MX ..i think that him being made from darkness would also explain the suit he wears that is similar to riku's (which we know is manifested from darkness) as well as the DS's ability to weild the keyblade and why is also has the appearence it does

we all know that MX is extremely and bizzarely powerful in his use of conventional magic and keyblade skill ..perhaps his control over DARKNESS though is what makes him so much MORE powerful and skillful in regards to his physical strength and his magical abilities than everyone else? ..MX fought with one arm behind his back and smiling the whole time throughout the battle with Terra Aqua and Ven ..i find it very unlikely they would be able to defeat him due to how easily he disposed of Ven and because of his ability to COMPLETELY overpower them all with one arm behind his back? ..we all can see he is toying with them - he can easily crush them all - agreed? ..but how exactly is he THAT powerful ..what is it that makes him so superior/ invincible ..sure experience and such would give him an advantage ..BUT perhaps his ability to control darkness is what gives him such immense power? ..i think that MX HIMSELF was transformed by darkness in much the same way as we've seen other people be thus far (examples being riku, ansem, etc..) but i think this happened on a MUCHH greater scale with MX because he has the ability to control the darkness itself (given he can) ..this would explain his spells being so strong, his superior strength and speed, despite his age, and many other things ..i think it is undenyable that there is something else fueling MX's power, something that allows him to do the things he does, when he shouldnt be able to given his age (you dont get more powerful as time goes on, your power diminishes) ..so is it such a stretch to believe that mass amounts of darkness that MX controls can be whats responsible for this??

i dont have the time to write all i wish at the moment but this will be upated with everything else within the next 24 hours.. its pretty long tho so im sorry, i just ask that if you have anything to say, read this thoroughly before you do so.. thanks

Athaydea

Bronze Member
for the record .. this is not a ripoff of byonic hero's Artificial Being with Heart of Pure Light? thread .. i made the original version of this many months ago and im simply trying to build upon it ..i havnt stolen your idea BH - check it out if you dont believe me (the link to the original is in the very beginning of this thread)

tl;dr.
Can you summarize this? Playing Melee

umm ..its pretty much just a big expansion on the idea of MX being able to contro/manipulate darkness ..and how it would explain several things within the game?

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
..this may explain why it is in the shape of a heart (because its made from darkness found IN A HEART)

Except the Heart of Men KH was also in the form of a heart... =/

as well as why MX is able to carry it around in the form of a dark orb

That might not be the KH. It could simply be a way to summon the KH or even just part of his power.

and why his keyblade transformed into it?

Like I said: The orb may just be a way to summon KH, not KH itself.

(i doubt a true kingdom hearts would be so mobile and easily controlled/summoned)

We don't know that. MX might be knowledgeable enough to summon KH easily.

it may seem unlikely - but again, i believe it may be possible that it is not a KH at all ...

Idk... It would seem rather silly...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Except the Heart of Men KH was also in the form of a heart... =/

the point of that comment was to suggest that perhaps all you need is for something to come from a person's heart or actually be the heart to take a shape like that .. whether it be light itself, darkness itself, or the whole heart

That might not be the KH. It could simply be a way to summon the KH or even just part of his power.

what do you mean by a part of his power?
and sure, that may very well be the case.. im just inclined to think theres more to it ..

Like I said: The orb may just be a way to summon KH, not KH itself.
We don't know that. MX might be knowledgeable enough to summon KH easily.

again ..may be the case - i just think it either IS a KH .. or it isnt (meaning its something of his own creation, such as what i suggested) NOT a way to summon it ..im not inclined to think that even with his power that hed be able to summon a KH ..the games have always portrayed that a KH is the most powerful thing that exists in the KH universe ..i really dont see how one person .. no matter how pwerful ..can harness its energy and summon it at their will?? regardless of whether the KH is artificial or not ..

Idk... It would seem rather silly...

lol think of it what you will ..its still a possibility

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
the point of that comment was to suggest that perhaps all you need is for something to come from a person's heart or actually be the heart to take a shape like that .. whether it be light itself, darkness itself, or the whole heart

I see... I misread something somewhere...
Anyways, I don't think they would make it look like a heart if it isn't made of hearts... =/

..im not inclined to think that even with his power that hed be able to summon a KH ..the games have always portrayed that a KH is the most powerful thing that exists in the KH universe ..i really dont see how one person .. no matter how pwerful ..can harness its energy and summon it at their will?? regardless of whether the KH is artificial or not ..

I never said anything about power... I said: "MX might be knowledgeable enough to summon KH easily."

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I see... I misread something somewhere...
Anyways, I don't think they would make it look like a heart if it isn't made of hearts... =/

i understand that completely ..i was merely suggesting that perhaps you dont need the whole thing ..that even things such as memories (so long as they reside in the heart) ..could take the shape of a heart if there are enough of them gathered ..though theres nothing to prove it, there really isnt anything to disprove it? (although thats a bit of a cop out and doesnt really help me haha)

I never said anything about power... I said: "MX might be knowledgeable enough to summon KH easily."

having the knowledge would be useless unless he could do something with the knowledge he has ..knowing how to summon a KH is different than actually doing it .. and i would think to do it you would need tremendous power, i doubt it would be possible with just knowledge alone? ..i wouldnt doubt that he has the knowledge to be honest tho ..i just dont think any one person has the ability to do it

Last edited:

HeartlesGuardian

Wow, read both of your posts FA and they were great.
One thing you might want to consider, but maybe MX is interested in the PoH because they HAVE no darkness.
Going with the scientist theory and him being able to manipulate darkness (like you said he did with Terra in your first post) he could be curious, or even angry that he couldn't control the PoH because they have no darkness in their hearts to manipulate.
And also, instead of manipulating Terra via darkness, Terra could be using darkness in order to gain power. When he sees how strong MX is after he uses darkness, Terra could think "Hey, maybe I can do that too"

But very good theory. I like it alot because it actually has evidence and you explain your thoughts fully.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
unless he made some sort of 'sacrifice' in order to do so.

such as what? ..

Wow, read both of your posts FA and they were great.
One thing you might want to consider, but maybe MX is interested in the PoH because they HAVE no darkness.
Going with the scientist theory and him being able to manipulate darkness (like you said he did with Terra in your first post) he could be curious, or even angry that he couldn't control the PoH because they have no darkness in their hearts to manipulate.
And also, instead of manipulating Terra via darkness, Terra could be using darkness in order to gain power. When he sees how strong MX is after he uses darkness, Terra could think "Hey, maybe I can do that too"

But very good theory. I like it alot because it actually has evidence and you explain your thoughts fully.

i dont think hed be "mad or angry" at the thought of him not being able to control them, i think the fact that he couldnt manipulate them in any way is what would fuel his interest even more along with the keyhole thing, etc, etc.. i think he would spend his time trying to discover why there hearts work that way and why he couldnt manipulate them instead of it bothering him? and im pretty sure i touched on that?? ..

as for terra ..i think that while trying to manipulate terra using the power of darkness ..MX ended up ultimately giving terra the ability to use the power of darkness himself ..i think initially - this upset all o terras friends as well as changed him (obviously) ..and that terra then decided he would use what power he had to HELP his friends and defeat MX ..i dont think he was looking to gain any more in the way MX was ..and given that what i say about MX controlling darkness is true ..i doubt that even IF terra were to try to gain more power ..it would be of any help - MX is far too powerful

i appreciate that tho =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back