Remaining Disney Worlds Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
Seeing as Kingdom Hearts X still has a bunch of worlds to revealed, here are my predictions as to what they will be...

Confirmed Worlds
Daybreak Town: Original World
Dwarf Woodlands
Wonderland
Agrabah
Olympus Coliseum
Beasts Castle

Definite Worlds
Castle of Dreams (The world of Cinderella)
Enchanted Dominion (The world of Aurora/Maleficent)

Predicted Worlds
Halloween Town (Kingdom Hearts series staple)
Deep Space (Suitable futuristic world)
Pranksters Paradise (A means of implementing the 358/2 days storyline)
Neverland (Archetypal fairytale world)
Destiny Islands (It's in every Kingdom Hearts game to date)

This should round up the worlds to 13 altogether. An intentionally occurring number in the series.

Last edited:

Nicki6082

I agree with all of these worlds except I think Neverland is probably a definite due to it being kind of staple KH series world as well as the fairytale like archetype.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
It's a bit strange that there seems to be such a focus on the seven princesses' worlds when the story doesn't really revolves around them (at least not yet).
We got Olympus Coliseum because of the abandoned PVP feature and it's not really clear if we ever see a world associated with the seventh princess (Kairi?), so I guess anything is possible.

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
I think initially it was because the keybladers are supposed to be protecting the light, and the princesses are still the pure princesses of heart in the X world.

Also, keep in mind, the entire thing uses Kairi's fairy tale as a framing device. I've kind of been championing that X is really Kairi's game, or at least, it will be tied strongly to her

ShardofTruth

Unchained
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Also, keep in mind, the entire thing uses Kairi's fairy tale as a framing device. I've kind of been championing that X is really Kairi's game, or at least, it will be tied strongly to her
That would be really cool.

Vulpeus1041

I have a question for those that play kh x, was there only one Keyblade available, then all the bases available to use? Cuz when the game came out I saw there were like six or so Keyblade bases.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
I agree with all of these worlds except I think Neverland is probably a definite due to it being kind of staple KH series world as well as the fairytale like archetype.
Well, Neverland was only really in Kingdom Hearts 1 and Birth by Sleep, at best, Peter Pan was a summon for Kingdom Hearts 2. Halloween Town seems much more likely as a candidate as it's been in every game aside BBS/Coded/DDD.

It's a bit strange that there seems to be such a focus on the seven princesses' worlds when the story doesn't really revolves around them (at least not yet).
We got Olympus Coliseum because of the abandoned PVP feature and it's not really clear if we ever see a world associated with the seventh princess (Kairi?), so I guess anything is possible.
PVP? You don't mind elaborating?

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
I have a question for those that play kh x, was there only one Keyblade available, then all the bases available to use? Cuz when the game came out I saw there were like six or so Keyblade bases.
In the beginning there were only the base versions for Starlight, Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes available (in that order). In the early days you were also able to find the base versions of Fairy Stars and Divine Rose in the game files, they were removed in one of the next updates.
Then was Olympus Coliseum along with Olympia introduced, then the first two upgrade for all five Keyblades to level 30, then the upgrade to level 40 and then to 43. Around this time was the 2nd Anniversary which introduced the Moogle of Glory Keyblade that works slightly different upgrade-wise, originally it could only be upgraded to level 30. Two months ago Divine Rose finally re-appeared along with Beast's Castle, upgrades for the all Keyblades besides Moogle of Glory were possible to level 46 for a while now.
Since then another Moggle of Glory event happened that raised the maximum level for this Keyblade to level 40.

It's not really clear what the final level of the Keyblades will be but since the are stretching level 40+ out thin it probably will be level 50 or level 30 for Unchained.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
In the beginning there were only the base versions for Starlight, Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes available (in that order). In the early days you were also able to find the base versions of Fairy Stars and Divine Rose in the game files, they were removed in one of the next updates.
Then was Olympus Coliseum along with Olympia introduced, then the first two upgrade for all five Keyblades to level 30, then the upgrade to level 40 and then to 43. Around this time was the 2nd Anniversary which introduced the Moogle of Glory Keyblade that works slightly different upgrade-wise, originally it could only be upgraded to level 30. Two months ago Divine Rose finally re-appeared along with Beast's Castle, upgrades for the all Keyblades besides Moogle of Glory were possible to level 46 for a while now.
Since then another Moggle of Glory event happened that raised the maximum level for this Keyblade to level 40.

It's not really clear what the final level of the Keyblades will be but since the are stretching level 40+ out thin it probably will be level 50 or level 30 for Unchained.
That's cool and all, but I still don't get what you mean by PVP?

Keyblade Meister

In the beginning in here were only the base versions for Starlight, Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes available (in that order). In the early days you were also able to find the base versions of Fairy Stars and Divine Rose in the game files, they were removed in one of the next updates.

Due to some of the keyblades, Treasure trove In particular, depicts an upcoming neverland world in the near future?

Dandelion

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Keyblade Champion
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Key of Destiny
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
I'd say that due to Peter Pan being an actual fairy tale it stands the better chance. Never land was also in Days, meaning it's been in the series just as much as Halloween Town.

Last edited:

Vulpeus1041

So it's possible that with a new update, new world, three more bases could show up? Showing which worlds are to come

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
I'd say that due to Peter Pan being an actual fairy tale it stands the better chance. Never land was also in Days, meaning it's been in the series just as much as Halloween Town.
Of course, how could I forget that. Plus, it's the only world in the series which always changes its field and battle theme, which makes me wonder, what field and battle themes are they going to be implementing for Chi's iteration? I'd definitely love to have Pirates Gigue as the battle theme as that my personal favourite Neverland theme and Daydream Upon Neverland as the field theme.

Alpha Baymax

Silver Member
  • East Meets West
  • Disney Royalty
I've updated the list to present all the potential Disney worlds in the game (surprised nobody mentioned the inclusion of Destiny Islands).