• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reloading! - The Sign up and OOC for the hit Zombie roleplay of the winter!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
RELOADING!!!

Still accepting people.

February 14th, 2010

We’re testing out a new formula today. Serum 926. Dr. Richards told me this one might be the one! As you know, we’ve been working on this serum for years now. Ever since my mother died of cancer, I’ve just been searching for a cure. That’s why I went through med school after all. But I’m getting carried away. I don’t know how I do that, writing in this journal, but I can’t help it. Anyways, Dr. Richards says we’re closer than ever. I’m so excited. The Doctor said we were ready to test this one out on humans. I’m not so sure if that was the best idea, but I have faith in the Doctor. I’ll come back in a month and finish writing this with what happened. Here’s to a true cure for cancer!

March 14th, 2010

It’s been exactly a month since my last submission. But this isn’t a report, but a warning. I’m writing this down in hopes that someone will find this and continue my research in hopes for a cure for this cursed disease! As you may know, it’s been a month since I last wrote, and a month since the outbreak. Everything went wrong. Dr. Richards thought we were ready to test serum 926, but he was horribly wrong. Things didn’t turn out well at all, as you could safely assume. That’s one of the only things you can do safely nowadays, and you can barely assume anything. If that’s not a scary thought than I have no clue what is anymore. They’ve taken over. My lab, as you know from the countless number of radio signals I’ve sent out, is in Nevada. Henderson Nevada to be specific. We felt that was a remote enough area for the lab. But you know that. I think I’ve sent out enough broadcasts for you to know to come here. I feel horrible for doing that though. Everything was fine when the outbreak hit. We tossed the body outside in hopes of killing the test subject. To our luck, it stood up and walked into town. That was it after that. We sent out the radio broadcasts because it was safe here. It’s not safe anymore though, so that’s why I’m sorry. You’re on your way here only to find my remains and a shit load of zombies. Please help though. I’ve put my test materials aside, so yo

The rest of the journal entry was covered in blood. The writer of the journal entry, unknown. What’s known is the name of Dr. Richards, the scientist that practically caused this outbreak. No one’s seen these letters yet though, that’s your job. You’re in lower Las Vegas. It’ll take you a few days to walk that far, but you’ll make it. Not like there’s a zombie outbreak or anything.

Rules:

1. No Machine Gun Posting

2. No Double Posting

3. Keep OOC to the OOC thread.

4. No flamming

5. Stay realistic.

6. Obey the rules.

7. NO changing of the storyline. At least nothing drastic. I mean like how we're going from downtown Las Vegas to Henderson and you change the course to Mexico or something. Don't do that. Stay to the plot.

8. No killing off of humans unless discussed earlier.

9. Curse. By all means curse! :D

10. It's already a mature RP, so why not have some Romance?

11. SURE! Romance and cursing. And killing and Zombies. Sounds good to me.

Name:

Age: Anywhere between 14 and 60. Nothing higher or lower please.

Ethnicity:

Appearance: Try and give a vague description about your character before the infection, and presently in the infection. At least a paragraph please.

Weapons: I’d like you to know what gun you’re using. Just you. Your character could have not the slightest clue as to what kind of gun it is, but I just want YOU to list it specifically, and not just “Jim has a shotgun :3) no.

Also, limit to one gun and one melee weapon. One of each. Just for now, the start.

Name: Michael Robinson

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance: Michael stands at six feet tall. Before the outbreak, he had bright red hair, soft to the touch and well maintained. His eyes were a bright blue with a faint ring of gray around the iris, covered only by his glasses, which his mother insisted on getting him in fourth grade. Despite his impaired vision, he was the best archer back in high school. His soft, peach skin used to have a faint glow to it, and his face always seemed to be smooth. It was almost as if his face was unable to grow facial hair. Unknown to his peers, Michael managed to shave and maintain his face every day. But everyone knows there's no time for hygiene during the apocalypse. Now Michael's hair is a scraggly burnt red. It's dirty from the lack of showers. His skin has lost its glow and now holds a somewhat darker look to it. His face now houses a small goatee under his chin. Michael was in his school uniform before the infection, but took off the vest and opted to just wearing his white t-shirt, which is now stained with dirt, sweat, and blood and has a small tear near his neck. His pants were a normal pair of blue jeans, but now are stained similar to his shirt. He wears a dirty pair of red converse.

Weapons: M16. He found it when the army came and attempted to do something.
Metal Baseball Bat

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Name: Lillian Thorns

Appearance: Lillian had light brown hair that seemed to lightly touch her shoulders, she was at a medium height for her age, throughout her life, she danced finding comfort in different styles and moves that she could be free to express. She is slender with the body of a dancer. Her eyes are vivid blue that compliment a pale skin tone. Moving down a average sized bust, are a set of long legs. Although not part of her appearance, she use to give off a naïve aura but now since the invasion both her appearance and aura has changed dramatically. Since the invasion, her hair is short, as she hacked it just below her ears. Although short, her eyes exhibit the feminity she use to exhibit. During the beginning, Lillian was in her private dance studio, having only one change of clothes and a few necessities she managed. She now wears, a pair of black pants and a simple black jacket. Upon her feet, is a pair of very tattered converse. And in the shoulder bag she has her ballerina toe shoes and that of her dancing outfit. She has a wrist band and a broken pocket watch that was her lucky charm.

Weapons: She has a crow bar that she keeps in her bag, and a GP 35 gun.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Renn Gurski

Ethnicity: White Canadian

Appearance: Before infection:
Renn's appearance was like that of a normal nerd, but he was a bit more fashion-forward, he wears a black T-shirt with a red hooded jacket along with black jeans. His eyes are of a forest-green hue and are framed by black Bifocal glasses. He wears black socks and black skater shoes...

After infection:
There are a few things that remain of his past appearance, He still wears glasses, He still wears black jeans and his shoes and socks remain, his shirt now is ripped at the sleeves, making it more of a muscle shirt. His Red jacket is now tossed aside and he wears a Military cargo vest, and on his forehead, he wears a black Naruto Konohagakure headband with the simbol scratched through the center. His hair is of a dark brown hue.

Weapons: Colt '45 revolver, inheirited from his great-grandfather in his will.
Single-edged sword.

Roaringflames

My secret lair, the COMMON SENSE base of justice,
this is easy

name:Flood

enthincy:american

apperance:wears a slik kimono lined with blossoms and other flowers found only in japen made espedisply in japan for her,has a scar on her right eye and has very spikey hair clored red-orange and is the shape of a cresent moon only smaller and goes to the back of her head in pony tails has a sword case holding her sword komonomaro that is lined with countless names of the depaterd dead killed by men of sin

after apperance:she now wears a a chest plate that is black her hair is now folded up and has few brades.she wears bracers on her arms that allow her to strike quickly and unseen.her pants are black with shades of dark pink and purple.her shoes are purple with dark strands of pink and gray tied with skulls and horms.her sword case is now black with skulls

weapon:the sword komonmaro and a gun called skull dagger which fires only daggers 200 feet wide

Last edited:

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Name: Fox Winters

Appearance: Fox was an ordinary 17 year old with near white hair with light blue eyes full of playfulness he used to live with his farther who was a police officer for the l.a.p.d he has practically raised by his farther and his police friends and was taught how to take care of himself gun training,how to use a taser-gun how to fight all of it they taught him they were like family till they out break started and his farther and his friends started dying one-by-one his hair is now white with some dyed black hair parts going halfway down his face with a couple of scars from his "encounters". he is now out on the run he wears a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with his fathers leather jacket .

Weapons:Fox uses a m4 assault rifles the same that the swat use his farther gave it to him with 5 mags when the out break started telling him to take it and get out of here he now only has 3 full mags left and one half empty

he also has a pair of ton-fa that he stole from the police armory just outside of L.A.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Sorry for this being so half assed.

Name:
Emile Boimoux

Ethnicity:
French-American

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Weapons:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
I saw the word zombies......

Name: Steven Littlejohn

Appearance: Before the outbreak Steven was starting to show signs of aging. He had some stubble on his chin, shot up two inches from 5"06' To 5"08'. His dirty blonde hair clashed with his icy blue eyes. He was a skinny kid weighing only 106 pounds, not very bright either. After the outbreak Steven had forced himself to train his body. Not bulky and muscular, but toned, and flexible. His dirty blonde hair had changed to a more brownish tone. He had also previously had his hair down to his shoulder, but after a couple of close encounters of the un-dead kind, cut it down to only an inch. He now wears tight jeans & a close dark blue tea-shirt.

Weapons: Steven has a shotgun :3 J.k. Although he prefers bludgeon weapons he was able to get a hold of his fathers treasured smith and weston model 629 stealth hunter before taking said fathers head off. He also came across a steel crowbar laying around his neighborhood.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
haha. Everything about your post made me lol Betrayus. From the black dudes in the bottom to the quote about the gun. lol. And the shotgun thing. But yeah! You're in. And considering the amount of people I'll give it another hour to post the rp with my first post. That should give enough time for a few more people hopefully.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Name: Kriezen Paznev

Ethnicity: "For Mother Russia! Fight, comrades!"

Appearance: A tall, strong man, with clear, gray-blue eyes, and dark hair, a beard streaked with white here and there. Wears an old military jacket, and a dirtied white button-up shirt underneath that is tucked into dark pants, kept around his waist by a well-worn leather belt. Attached to the belt is a pouch containing some tools, and a canteen of vodka. Keeps his leggings stuffed into spit-shined boots, with silver buckles on them; carries a small pack on his back containing C-4, and extra ammo. The detonator is connected to his left wrist by a leather bracelet strap of some sort.

Weapons: "Run, you slobs! Come back and fight me, Kriezen Paznev!"

Pistolet-Pulemyot Shpagina, because aiming is for snobs and wussies, and C-4 Packets, to blow those hellspawn back to, well, hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back