• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Relive the adventures with your friends in this Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX launched in North America today and Square Enix have released a trailer reminding you of the familiar places and friends you visit alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

SQUARE ENIX and Disney are celebrating 15 years of magical KINGDOM HEARTS adventures with today’s release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX. The new HD collection is the first time six chapters from the beloved series will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.

In KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, fans will join Sora, Donald, Goofy and other familiar Disney characters as they voyage through Disney worlds to stop the Heartless invasion and save the KINGDOM HEARTS universe from darkness. Keyblade wielders will befriend and enlist beloved Disney and FINAL FANTASY® characters to help light overcome the darkness.

The compilation includes the following games:

• KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re: Chain of Memories
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics) 

Fans can prepare for the highly anticipated release of KINGDOM HEARTS III by experiencing the entire series with KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and the recently released KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue on the PlayStation®4 system. Fans can also uncover the mysteries on how the series began with the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ [Cross] for iOS and Android devices. KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ [Cross] is the relaunch of the critically acclaimed mobile RPG formerly known as KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ.  

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Looks good. The Disney parts aren't exactly my favorites when it comes to KH, but that is a well made trailer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It took me this long to see the connection between Sora/Riku's dream of getting of the island and Ariel's dream of exploring the world beyond the sea. 15 years and it was that obvious holy crap.

Did they cut Hades' off? And lol, Pride Rock missing in the trailer.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This trailer needs more DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DA DUN DUN DUH DUH!

Loving some of the lines they put together

Barbossa: So you wanna play pirate?
Hook: Just remember, this is no pleasure cruise.

Sora: I'm gonna get out and learn what's out there!
Ariel: So many places I want to see.

Pete's "Sez whooo?" after Terra's "I can't explain friendship. When you feel it, you'll know it." also amused me.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I liked the trailer pretty well. Got a little too Disney at places though, like the "unforgettable villains" part. Is it to much to ask for some Xehanort or a Black Coat appearance?

Edit: just watched the last trailer and I'll cut some slack. The other trailer had what I was nitpicking about.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I liked the trailer pretty well. Got a little too Disney at places though, like the "unforgettable villains" part. Is it to much to ask for some Xehanort or a Black Coat appearance?
This trailer is pretty much all about Disney, and we had a trailer full of Xehanort last week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back