• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release dates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupukeyblade

I've been thinking. since all the kingdom hearts games so far come out 2 years in between and kingdom hearts: re chain of memories is coming out this year, do you think 358/2 days, coded, or birth by sleep could come out in two years too?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well if we look at KH2 it was only a good 2-3 months before it was released outside of JP.

So I expect Days to follow suit; I doubt it for BBS.
I say that for developmental reasons, and with it's graphics, battle system and scenarios being planned out it could possibly be delayed till early 2010 but that's just a guess.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep are coming out in 2009. Dunno about an English release for Coded though.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Wasn't there another thread for the release dates?

Don't listen to Yttxrium, he's just trying to scare you. In Japan, like bittermeat mentioned, are going to come out next year and it will take around 2 months for them to come out in other nations. Days coming out first then BBS, and I dunno about Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back