• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release date in 2005!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

Umm to my knowledge no one has posted this yet, so ill go ahead and do it. Did anyone else notice how at the end of The Jump Festa Trailer, it said "Coming in 2005". Keep in mind that this is the newest trailer thus far, so its the most acurate. Last time in the TGS trailer it said "work in Progress". Does this mean the 2006 release date possiblity is ruled out? I sure hope so and i sure as hell hope im not alone. Me, I'm dying of happiness with the new interviewS, and the trailer and now a 2005 release date? almost too much for me to bear, so ill let it out. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOHOOOO!UHP{UIGPU!

ok done.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
yeah, i saw that too! Hope it's official. I'm going on the December release date, because they'd make more money by selling it on the holidays.

A

Audo

Um...
That trailer was for japan so it might still be in 2006 but i dont know is the Jump Festa in USA?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
1. That was a japanese trailer, so that was a japanese release date. So that could mean that it comes out in december in Japan, and another 4 months till it crosses the ocean.
2. Saying that it comes out in 2005 is not accurate, its too much of a generalization.
3. It's pretty hard to miss "COMING OUT 2005" right in the middle of the screen in nice big letters.
4. There is no four.
5. Don't get your hopes up too high.

Henskie

I'm Batman
well actually the Japanese companies and American Companies are trying to sychronize their selling so I believe the general date is accurate

A

Audo

but comign out in 2005 could mean anytime from December 2004 (when trailer was first released) to 2006, it ould eb released in the summer for Japan and Oct-Dec here. When it comes to japan im importing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back