• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release date for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness_boy6

Awards
namura has stated that kh2 will be coming out between september 14 and the rest of the year finally tell your thoughts about this ok? :p yipee

KHandBritney

:) iam happy alot that its coming out but made that there is no offical KH2 site in English as well as Japan geting it fist.Also i cant wait any longer than september.:mad: :(

Lock_On

Well, it is KIND of fair.. since the people who are making KH2 are in Japan..

LightSide

There is an official KH2 site (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/).
Though it may hit the US stores by the end of the year I can almost assure any european gamers that it won't over here. I mean COM only came out over here 5 days ago. Geez, I'm just thankful I got it ony import, it's been almost 6 months since it came out in the US.

And if I'm right about KH2 then FF12 probably won't come out until the month before.

KHandBritney

kind of but look at midnight club i think alot of people all got that the same day.Ahhhhhhhhhhhh they are so lucky and the tecknolagy there is awsome. I would love to see what its like there but they get everything fist and i hate that and for everyone who lives in europe and austrlia i feel bad for them cause they have to wait longer.:(

tweaka-chan

Website
www.geocities.com
:eek: well, i don't know if this is official or anything so don't get excited, but at ign.com i have KH2 on my "watched games" list and they sent me an e-mail saying it's due to be released december 1st. >.>

but like i said, i don't know if it's official. i'm hoping it is. X3

riku7244

i cant wait for this game to come out it realy is unfair that they reless them at diffrent times. thay do it just for the money thats all they care about , i mean US and all the other place have way bigger population the japan i mean for all the lazy gamemers i know just where i am in NY alone this game would make 1000'S

A

Audo

Is September 14th the release of Advent Children here in North America or for Japan?

KHandBritney

this is so stupid december 1 we have to wait until bacically next year well is it posibble to have it in jusly or augast on summer break.Darn they give it to us when we all have school.It would be nice to have a summer gift.:(

LightSide

If I have to wait 6 months for it to get released over here, I'm gonna jump on the first plane to the states and buy a damn US PS2 and KH2 and bring it back. S-E can think again if they think I'm waiting that long for it.

And don't take this lightly, I will fly to the US if I have to. I can and will if I need to.

khmaster316

i mean for real! they base everything on japan, for instance the psx, they marketed it in japan for a while, but stopped production casue they said it didn't get enough want! people didn't want it as much as they thought they would! but come on it's becasue they have so much f'n stuff over there! it's like a video gamers paradise! have u seen there arcades! but all se have over here in the u.s is music not a whole lot of arcades if u ask me we should be the ones to get it first satisfy our needs!sionara!

KHandBritney

khMASTER IS RIGHT I CANT STAND WAITING.Wait a second they said they are translateing it to english now i wonder if it will come out soon.

A

Audo

Of course there are more games over there thats the Gaming Paradise. Thats where like all of the good games are made.
Ill help you.
KH2 Release in Japan: September 15th to December 31st.
North America might not get it in 2005! But English translations and English VAs have started recording and such so we might get it in November or December.

A

Audo

Hey thats someones fan-art of little riku you altered.
That is the biggest lie every. Ya they just started English VA recording and translating the text and it going to be release this month before Japan,

KHandBritney

i dont want to be selfish but that retarted if we have to wait at the end of 2005 they should of translated it awile ago like in the beging of 2005.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back