• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release Date and Availability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fastest way to receive the KH3?

• Pre-Order Delivery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn’t matter (they’re all the same)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
With the Square Enix Deluxe Plus Edition, is that something that customers might get prior to January 29th or will it actually force us to receive the game a little later than others due to delivery circumstances? If so, what would be the fastest way to have access to the game; digital, in-store pick up, or delivery?

ghostwarmen

Awards
Digital. You should be able to pre load the game days prior so that way, the literal second it releases, you can start playing.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Digital - Downloads the full game and possibly some day 1 updates (Spiderman had a day 1 patch that downloaded right before the game did) on the 26th and will be available to play as soon as it unlocks (depending on your time zone, it's 11 PM CST where I'm at)

Physical - Stores may have midnight releases, but depending on how far you are determines play time, plus any patches that download day 1 (though you can play until the patch is finished then save, reload the game and have the patch added once it's done)

Square Store - They are usually good at making sure it gets there on time (sometimes early) because every single pre-order I've ever done with them got there on the release date (for KH games) and early (for FF games) and does depend on your shipping situation.

EDIT: I am getting digital and the Deluxe with Bring Arts.

Last edited:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Digital - Downloads the full game and possibly some day 1 updates (Spiderman had a day 1 patch that downloaded right before the game did) on the 26th and will be available to play as soon as it unlocks (depending on your time zone, it's 11 PM CST where I'm at)

Physical - Stores may have midnight releases, but depending on how far you are determines play time, plus any patches that download day 1 (though you can play until the patch is finished then save, reload the game and have the patch added once it's done)

Square Store - They are usually good at making sure it gets there on time (sometimes early) because every single pre-order I've ever done with them got there on the release date (for KH games) and early (for FF games) and does depend on your shipping situation.

EDIT: I am getting digital and the Deluxe with Bring Arts.

I already pre-ordered the digital deluxe plus with bring arts figures but I might preorder it digitally too just to dive in as soon as possible. Plus that exclusive keyblade helps a little too, although I’m sure it’ll be available as DLC down the road.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I had this question too. I preordered the deluxe edition plus figures on the square enix store and was worried i wouldn't get it on time. I was even considering buying it digital just to not worry about it.

I didn't see any shipping options when i preordered it. I have it paid off in full already tho.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I already pre-ordered the digital deluxe plus with bring arts figures but I might preorder it digitally too just to dive in as soon as possible. Plus that exclusive keyblade helps a little too, although I’m sure it’ll be available as DLC down the road.

That's what I did, but mostly because of the theme. However, I did want it ASAP and to have another copy for my wife to play too.

I had this question too. I preordered the deluxe edition plus figures on the square enix store and was worried i wouldn't get it on time. I was even considering buying it digital just to not worry about it.

I didn't see any shipping options when i preordered it. I have it paid off in full already tho.

IDK how you have it paid off already, they don't usually take the money until the game ships and they always send an email before it does. Shipping options are standard shipping that ships as soon as it's paid for usually a few days or weeks before the game releases.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
IDK how you have it paid off already, they don't usually take the money until the game ships and they always send an email before it does. Shipping options are standard shipping that ships as soon as it's paid for usually a few days or weeks before the game releases.

I also allowed Square-Enix to pull the funds from my account already. There was a button available after completing the pre-order that gave an option to forfeit the funds immediately as opposed to the traditional methods. It was nice to have that option, I wish more places did.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I also allowed Square-Enix to pull the funds from my account already. There was a button available after completing the pre-order that gave an option to forfeit the funds immediately as opposed to the traditional methods. It was nice to have that option, I wish more places did.

I wish I'd seen that option, maybe I'll check again after I get paid.

Squall Strife

Actually you could have expressed ship the deluxe edition with the kai figures but it gets costly internationally, especially if you dont live in the US. Standard is fine if you want to have the collectors edition as a collectors item or don't mind playing the game a week late.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually you could have expressed ship the deluxe edition with the kai figures but it gets costly internationally, especially if you dont live in the US. Standard is fine if you want to have the collectors edition as a collectors item or don't mind playing the game a week late.

I've never gotten anything preordered with standard shipping late. I think express only matters if you live in a more rural area or if you order after the cut off date for receiving it on time. I got the Ultimate Edition of FF XV 3 days early, FF Type 0 and Lightning Returns collectors editions 1 day early, and 2.5 CE came on release date. The KH day 1 editions for 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 all came on release too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back