I've read all comments in this topic and I feel very weird... Some of you guys said that there is no clear relationship between Sora and Kairi. Umm, how is that?
In my opinion:
1. Kingdom Hearts - Sora and Riku are competing who can share paopu with Kairi
2. Kingdom Hearts - Kairi said Sora that they should take the raft and go together
3. Kingdom Hearts - Sora draws paopu fruit to their drawings and Kairi does the same.
4. AND KH3 - they share paopus (?? was it told that "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what" ETC.. )
5. KH3 - There is a moment when Sora realized that he have a feelings for Kairi (yep yep, you guys know what I mean.)
6. KH3 - Aaaaaaand let's not forget about the ending. Yep, that's about it. Oh man I'm still broken..
Also Kairi has been writting to Sora in KH2 and KH3. Oh there is so many clues about their close bond.
But the end confuses me. I don't get how Kairi can be that calm when she knows Sora is about to vanish (oh, I bet she knows because of the tears.) I have been watching the ending scene and it looks like Kairi is about to do something with her hand (like catching Soras hand when he vanish). But I don't know for sure. I'm hoping that Kairi won't stay crying after Sora and she and Riku will do their best to get Sora back (secret ending, ding ding ding).
All these summed together - these two are meant to be together. But if you guys waited for the kiss - yeah right. If you have seen some animes that have meant to be for the 12-15 year old, the kissing scenes are rare (sadly T__T)
In my opinion relationship with Riku and NaminÃ©, I'm not so sure about that. Yep, I thougth for a long time that Roxas and NaminÃ© shares some feelings together but the ending of KH3 changed things. Roxas didn't mentioned NaminÃ© for a single time (or as long as I can remember). It was awfully sweet when Riku went to pick up NaminÃ©. But their relationship is far more unclear than SoKai.
I was also hoping some relationship with Aqua and Terra because these two characters are oldest main characters. But no, we didn't get any clues for this relationship. In my opinion.
In my opinion Kingdom Hearts is about friendship, right? And if I am right, there is not a single clue that there is any boy x boy relationships in this story (and if it would be, I wouldn't mind, don't get me wrong!). Axel and Roxas shares very close relationship and after KH2 we know that there is also Xion. And after KH3 there is Isa.
Did I already mentioned that I am still broken for the ending? T___T
Oh, I was not sure if some of you guys were just trolling around :-D
//EDIT I added 'In my opinion' to text to make sure this is just my opinions. I don't want to upset anybody etc.