• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

relationships are for queers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as Planned

dasdasfagh

it means that you're the kind of guy who likes to play as multiple characters as opposed to one in a fighting game

but since that's extremely unlikely i guess you just like the satisfaction of making **** with multiple women (men?) as opposed to one and possibly being nagged at for deviating from said designated individual which is totally cool just be sure to use protection and ruin those girls' virginities for their future boyfriends yeah

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
my friends are in relationships.
they try to criticise me because i'm not.

but i don't want a girlfriend.
i'd just prefer a bunch of meaningless sexual encounters.

what does this reflect about me?
That you're not a queer.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
it means that you're the kind of guy who likes to play as multiple characters as opposed to one in a fighting game

but since that's extremely unlikely i guess you just like the satisfaction of making **** with multiple women (men?) as opposed to one and possibly being nagged at for deviating from said designated individual which is totally cool just be sure to use protection and ruin those girls' virginities for their future boyfriends yeah
high five

His name is Nigger Queer.
my middle name is jew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back