• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relationship between Ventus and Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionHype

I just saw this image posted on the front page and it got me wondering:
ph10-l.jpg

could Ventus and Sora be related? It seems like it's obvious since he has a strong resemblance to his nobody, Roxas. It made me question this even more since he and Sora have the same standing pose that no one else does:
kingdom-hearts-re-chain-of-memories.jpg

Could they be related or have something in common? Or is it just the fact that this is probably a typical anime pose?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I saw another screenshot of Ven with his hands on his knees when he's talking to Jaq, like Sora with Pooh Bear.

There is a connection, just don't know what it is yet.

RememberRoxas

They're not related but somethings gonna happen in BBS that will have to do with Sora and Roxas so everyone should stop questioning the game.We haven't played the game yet so no one knows why Ven looks like Roxas or what DS is.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
They're not related but somethings gonna happen in BBS that will have to do with Sora and Roxas so everyone should stop questioning the game.We haven't played the game yet so no one knows why Ven looks like Roxas or what DS is.

yeah so i suppose someone should just close this part of the forum and talk about bbs again when it's been released.

seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back