• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relationship Between Roxas and the Samurai Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
What is Roxas' Relationship between the Samurai Nobodies anyway? Does Roxas truly control them? There is a reason why I put this thread in this section. In Days, the Enemy Log said that Roxas can control the Samurai Nobodies, yet it wasn't part of the plot in Days. However in KHII, they blocked Donald and Goofy from Roxas and Sora. Did Roxas really control the Samurai Nobodies, and if not, then who did? Could Xion be able to control the Samurai Nobodies? If Roxas did, do you think he could have learned it on the unplayable days? Will this be explained in the future?

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
not really sure as the entire power to control them is gone since the org died

if roxas could do it xion could

he does control them the reason they attack him is bc a he is training and he told uhm 2 or when saix attacked him and they where protecting him by not letting him pass

State

Awards
Roxas was indeed able to control the Samurai Nobodies, but to my knowledge, I don't know if Xion could. Anyhow, this could be a topic that Nomura didn't touch that deep during Days, possibly because Roxas was the one against them in some missions, perhaps, if Xion were playabe in a Story-like mission, then Roxas could have controlled the Samurai, to say, capture Xion while raiding her at Twilight Town.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well in Days, the idea was that Roxas would be able to summon Samurai Nobodies to fight along side him, kind of like party members. But the system was cut from the game.

State

Awards
Well in Days, the idea was that Roxas would be able to summon Samurai Nobodies to fight along side him, kind of like party members. But the system was cut from the game.

That would have been something enjoyable.
s1keanureeves

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Really? It's too bad it didn't make it. Let me guess, it was due to filling up the cartridge with parts about Xion right? If they couldn't make Roxas have the Samurais as a game machanic, why not have them incorperated as part of the story?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Perhaps he lost control of them when he decided to betray the Organization, thus betraying them as well? Though that wouldn't explain KH2...

Sounds like a tiny plot hole, to me.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, this. Nomura said so in a Days Ultimania interview; it was apparently too hard to do it on the DS software or something /hazy memory

Really? It's too bad it didn't make it. Let me guess, it was due to filling up the cartridge with parts about Xion right? If they couldn't make Roxas have the Samurais as a game machanic, why not have them incorperated as part of the story?

s1gildragonin30years

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There was a lot of potentially awesome cut from Days. ;~;
Anyway, I get the impression that it works like the Heartless-- they obey whoever is the strongest. Maleficent had control over the shadows until Saix showed up.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think he does control them, but due to limited space on the ds, nomura changed it to him just training him.

i'm sure there was another thread about this

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Yeah in Days,on one of the survival missions in the castle that never was,i had to fight the Samurai nobodies along with the Nobodies.It's weird.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
At the very least they could've had a single samurai as a normal party member for missions when Roxas is otherwise alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back