• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rejoice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azanulbizare

For Bizare is out of school, as of Friday! Graduation is so close I can taste it...tastes like Oreo's. Double-stuffed. Mmmmmm, I will pass them around. Taste great, don't they? Free of the bitter sweet tang that is homework; in the absence of nazi adults, free from the ignorance that is the freshman and sophomore class... Ah, feels good!

All you kiddies have to go to class tomorrow, don't you? Damn, that sucks. Lol.

Thought I'd throw that out there, for you guys to revel and bask in.

J

janine

Good luck with the graduation,bro. I know schools hard but it stays the most importend times of our lives.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
*sniff* My friends are graduating too. They're leaving us and going far, far away, just like the seniors did, last year. *sobs*

And at my school, there really isn't much of a difference/seperation between under and upperclassmen. Unless I'm really just an ignorant sophomore and I don't realize it. XD

Anyways, congrats. Just promise me you won't undergo that whole, sudden..."I'M A COLLEGE KID" transformation. I've seen it happen before and it's quite sad. People aren't themselves any more. ;_; Oh, and our graduation is June 3...but we're taking finals the week after because the snow days during the year messed everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back