• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reincarnation...well not exactly..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know I am kinda bored but still.....what if in the following series after KHIII (whenever that comes out) the next series featured Sora still. Now I know that is obvious but what if it wasn't the same Sora as in the first Saga (i call it saga because of all the side stories and such.). What if like Zelda, it was a different version of Sora (well not different version..we had plenty of those.) Maybe this Sora has not connection to the previous Sora (Like Link) but has the same duties of saving the world.

I honestly think I would play the series if this happened but I really don't know.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think I would find Nomura and punch him in the face. XD
The only good part of a "new saga" is the ability for Nomura to stop having to time line jump, as well as implementing a new villain instead of reusing Xehanort. It gives the series a breathe of fresh air.
If Nomura essentially does a reincarnation scheme, I see it only working for a completely new audience.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually I wouldn't be surprised at all if they used reincarnation in KH. I personally believe the KH after life goes like this:

When a person dies their heart goes to KH. It sleeps inside KH and during this slumbers it's memories are buried deep inside where they can't be accessed. At some point in the future the heart is reincarnetted inside of a new person when they are born.

I believe this is what the term "Birth By Sleep" means. When a person dies their heart goes to KH and sleeps and then later the heart is reborn from this sleep. Thus "Birth By Sleep"

Would having Sora be reincarnneted each time their is a new saga be a good idea? Eh maybe and then again maybe not. It all depends on how it's done. Though it would freshen up the series every saga and it would keep the series going for a very long time since every time Sora gets too old in his lives they could kill him off and then reincarnate him for the next saga and he would be a teen again.

Radar

Bronze Member
i dont want mulitple variations of Sora (LoZ) and I dont want an adult Sora. I dont want the series to continue after KH3. ''

That is all.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Random theory: Sora is the reincarnation of the Keyblade Wars hero. That's how they'll tie a KBW prequel game back to him.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What does one of the most complicated games ever need more then ripping of the game that's so complicated it's broken? (the story can't be connected to 100% anymore. AVN)

With other words, no I would hate for that to happen

Correction
Nomura: Sora is the reincarnation of the Keyblade Wars hero. That's how we tie the KBW prequel game back to him. *laugh*

raycat27_2003

Awards
i dont want mulitple variations of Sora (LoZ) and I dont want an adult Sora. I dont want the series to continue after KH3. ''

That is all.
If you wanna get technical about it, Roxas and Xion ARE "multiple variations" of Sora.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The GOOD parts of a new saga is new game play and of course A NEW MAIN VILLAIN!!!!

Am I the only one who is kinda sick of all the ways Nomura brings back Xehanort!?

That's an issue I see with a "reincarnation" series. What's to stop Xehanort from coming back and trying to pull a Ganon? Obviously there's no Tri-force keeping them together but Nomura could suggest that Sora and Xehanort's strength of heart are what allows them to continue. And then, Xehanort would never die.

Which is bad enough with the current series. KH is not Zelda, I don't know if it would be well received.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I highly doubt Sora is or will be reincarnated. Nomura has stressed over and over that Sora is supposed to be just a normal boy (because having ~6 million clones is normal), who got his power from his drive to help others. A reincarnated Sora would obviously not be a regular boy, and I think that that would take away some of the series' charm. Nomura's already danced the line with Ventus becoming a part of Sora, but at least then it was still Sora helping someone he was familiar with that resulted in Sora getting stronger.

I just don't think reincarnation fits Nomura's goals for the series.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That's an issue I see with a "reincarnation" series. What's to stop Xehanort from coming back and trying to pull a Ganon? Obviously there's no Tri-force keeping them together but Nomura could suggest that Sora and Xehanort's strength of heart are what allows them to continue. And then, Xehanort would never die.

Which is bad enough with the current series. KH is not Zelda, I don't know if it would be well received.

There is already hints that Sora and Xehanort have a deeper connections. They are the only two we know of that can connect their hearts to other people. Plus they have tons of other stuff in common, but one is good and one is evil. So yeah I think there is more between those two than we know.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
A reincarnation idea isn't horrible though I'm not a fan of the idea. The problem with it is that Nomura would have to get rid of all of Sora's current friends like Kairi and Riku and various others. Thats not the difficult part, the problem with starting a new Sora is about his friends. Would they just be reincarnations of Kairi and Riku, I'd hope not cause then we are just getting essentially a remastered Kingdom Hearts game with different looking people. So Nomura would have to make sure that all of the new Sora's friends are not similar to any past characters as then the fans would just say he got lazy and reincarnated all these different characters. Also, how long has it been since Sora died to when this new person came to life, because if the time is too large (lets say 10 years) what would happen to the Disney characters? Would Donald and Goofy still be with you but be like 50 years old at the beginning, would they already have mastered all their powers. The problem with reincarnation is that there can be too many plotholes and problems if Nomura chooses it to do it that way.

ICECOOL113

There is already hints that Sora and Xehanort have a deeper connections. They are the only two we know of that can connect their hearts to other people. Plus they have tons of other stuff in common, but one is good and one is evil. So yeah I think there is more between those two than we know.

I really really hope your not suggesting that Xehanort is Sora's father! Please oh please nooo! (got enough during the whole Riku/Ven daddy issue)

noheartx

as of right now, i like reincarnation as much as i like time travel, and i think everyone opinion on time travel is relatively the same so...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I really really hope your not suggesting that Xehanort is Sora's father! Please oh please nooo! (got enough during the whole Riku/Ven daddy issue)

Of course not. I'm just saying that Sora and Xehanort have many things in common so there must be some kind of connection there. What that connection is I don't know but it's something.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Random theory: Sora is the reincarnation of the Keyblade Wars hero. That's how they'll tie a KBW prequel game back to him.

There's no such thing. Every single fighter in war fell to darkness, destroyed the world, and then all of them, presumably, die.

I highly doubt Sora is or will be reincarnated. Nomura has stressed over and over that Sora is supposed to be just a normal boy (because having ~6 million clones is normal), who got his power from his drive to help others. A reincarnated Sora would obviously not be a regular boy, and I think that that would take away some of the series' charm. Nomura's already danced the line with Ventus becoming a part of Sora, but at least then it was still Sora helping someone he was familiar with that resulted in Sora getting stronger.

By "normal," I think Nomura just means that everything that happened to Sora could have just as easily happened to anyone else. The whole reason Sora is apart of all of this is because MX is from DI, just like him. If MX had been from somewhere else, Ven wouldn't of been brought there when he was dying, and have connected with someone else, who'd then be the one to go through all of this.

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah it is called Destiny Islands for a reason. That beach from KH1, the very first one. Who knew so much had gone on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back