• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regrouped Orginization of Alternative Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Regrouped Orginization of Alternative Scenes (Sign Up)

lol that would be kind of wierd....it would be a serious sig then have a pic of monstro in it...i like the poem...let me make another example to try to se how this might look..

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com

ah....

sig34.jpg

here what we have so far

hmmm its blury....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Okay, on my current playthrough, I've just found something out about the alternative Monstro scene( I was exploring again). If you do Monstro right after you immediately complete Neverland, you will still get this alternative scene. However, if you do this format instead of completing Hollow Bastion first, it will kind of make a KH fan question on who really is that Riku in Monstro.

Also, there's something else I noticed. I know everyone probably knows about this, but it's the first time I've seen it. But right after I completed Neverland, I went to the Moogle Shop and talked to one of the Moogles in the Synthesis Shop. The moogle told Sora that maybe he should create a ribbon( this word was green in the text)as a present for 'her'. Now when they said 'her', I knew they were automatically referring to Kairi since Sora likes Kairi. And since the word ribbon was green, I'm going to presume that you can create this item in the synthesis shop. So what I'm going to do is look into this even further and see if it triggers something like an alternative piece of dialogue between Sora and Kairi.

P.S- keybladeboi, if the Tidus clone is saying that sentence it means that there is a chance that Pinocchio is somewhere in Traverse Town. Check the Accessory Shop and see if Pinocchio is lying in a corner, which is where I found him right after I unlocked the Moogle Shop.

Last edited:

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com

Very good observation...i guess that will lead us into Mission 3, try to discover the connections between these events.

As for the sig, has anyone talked to a person in graphics...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

memories of you said:
As for the sig, has anyone talked to a person in graphics...

Not yet. But I plan on doing so very soon.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com

...ummm...i didnt understand that...if you have a digi-cam then you can upload them to photobucket and stuff, i use my web cam for that stuff

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com

the dark one is now Org. Mem. #9

The sig looks great, now we each need one with our own info so how do we do that? Who did ur sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back