• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Region settings for ps2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asiarules

Bronze Member
I just got my Ps2 from Thailand and i brought it back to America.It played original ps2 games just find, but when i try to go online it said region error -833 or somthing like that.is there a way to change your region settings?oh and my ps2 is a slim version.

asiarules

Bronze Member
Well duhh thats why my Thai ps2 can play american games mod chippppppppp.But i can turn that off anytime to play online but the only problem with that is the dnas still recoginize my system as Thai region.Which pisses me off to no end.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
I don't think you fix that. You should have just bought an PS2 from the country you live in.

black at heart

i agree.......why not just have bought it here in the states....so you take a trip to thailand for a week or so surely you could have waited......the best solution i have for you is to pawn of the current ps2 you have.....(just as long as nobody knows its from thailand)....then buy another here in the states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back