• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding the PSP Bundle Issue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qawsx

Well i got the kingdom hearts BBS bundle yesterday, also and its doing that and idk what to do. Ive gotten far in the game so i kinda want to keep my memory card. Can any one tell me what to do. PLZZZ

Flurry

I dislike my kh psp so much it ripped me off! It's just a stupid "Mystic Silver" no actual desins like I had hoped. But I don't dare tell that to my father with all the begging i did for it. 200$ down the drain... dose anyone know if the warrainty covers this?

QuietAssistant

Awards
Yeah but you're not getting me. This has happened ONLY to you with the Madden PSP .__.
And how do you know this, have you talked to everyone that has had the Madden bundle or the BBS bundle?
My guess is that you haven't...This Could happen to any psp, regardless of the bundle. I know people with regular psp's and this happens to them. Stop insisting that the BBS psp bundle is the only one with the problem just because you or some ten other people have it, the only way to be sure is if you talk to the thousands of people with the bundle. YOU dont know that because you haven't!

Flurry

And how do you know this, have you talked to everyone that has had the Madden bundle or the BBS bundle?
My guess is that you haven't...This Could happen to any psp, regardless of the bundle. I know people with regular psp's and this happens to them. Stop insisting that the BBS psp bundle is the only one with the problem just because you or some ten other people have it, the only way to be sure is if you talk to the thousands of people with the bundle. YOU dont know that because you haven't!

My old psp never had that problem...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I thought some people might have been interested in knowing since I know how annoying that little fault is but I guess not .__.

Like hell I am! Although I do not own this bundle, I am quite intelligent about the PSP's operations.

PSP's are known to do this from time to time to act randomly (like D-pad not working after a while) because of the way its packaged. I am not saying your PSP is facked, but merely stating that problem is most likely the faceplate pressure on the home button. Trust me, this is normally what happens when buttons are preform without them being pressed at all. All it takes is a 1/100 (I believe this is the right measurement) screwdriver to loosen up the faceplate.

If the problem still resides then it's much bigger than that. It might be a hardware or VSH bug that could to lead to a nasty exploit.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like hell I am! Although I do not own this bundle, I am quite intelligent about the PSP's operations.

PSP's are known to do this from time to time to act randomly (like D-pad not working after a while) because of the way its packaged. I am not saying your PSP is facked, but merely stating that problem is most likely the faceplate pressure on the home button. Trust me, this is normally what happens when buttons are preform without them being pressed at all. All it takes is a 1/100 (I believe this is the right measurement) screwdriver to loosen up the faceplate.

If the problem still resides then it's much bigger than that. It might be a hardware or VSH bug that could to lead to a nasty exploit.

It isn't the button. It is the disk being read. It moves in the chamber which causes it to react like pressing the home button.

Ralz

I think I remember reading about this. Something about the UMD randomly pretending like it can't be read, an event which automatically brings up the "would you like to return home?" screen. I think if you just secure your UMD tightly, you shouldn't have that problem.

It used to happen to me all the time, then it stopped. Again, really random.

INamineI

It happened to me numerous times, but really all you got to do is restart every so often and not play it like 4 hours I'd say. At least that's when it gets crazy for me.

VeryRedGir

I have the same problem, I read somewhere the PSP does that because the UMD cover on the back comes a tad bit loose. I put some tape on the back and it seemed to help. It still glitches sometimes but it rarely occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back