• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding the Nobodies shown so far....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
In the battle of 193397593875 enemies you can see Dusks as well as the scythe Marluxia nobodies. It is kind of strange that they are using the scythe ones considering they are the only ones we have really seen. (Forgot we have seen Gamblers)

With knowing that Demyx, Larxene, Vexen, Xigbar, and Saix are here it just seems odd that we never see any of these different forms of nobodies. I am just wondering if we can take anything away from this. It isn't like they need to hide those from us so I was thinking there might be a reason for this. If Vexen joins the Organization late it is possible he just wont have any nobodies under his control. Not even Xemnas's sorcerers appeared yet and we have seen him around quite a bit.

Only scythe nobodies being present in that battle might reveal that some of these other members arent apart of the Organization at this time. For example Demyx might get taken out or "quits" and isn't apart of the group for long. We know that they have revealed over 13 potential members for the seekers, with Xion, Roxas, and Terranort waiting in the ring as well. Maybe members like Larxene, Luxord, and Demyx get taken out and then Xehanort has to compensate for the losses throughout the game by adding new members. It makes sense that we would probably have to fight SOME of these guys before the final showdown.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Well, we know that at least one person is doing something that both Xigbar and Nortless are discussing nipping in the bud. My money is on Vexen personally (which would extend to Demyx).

I think those two are least likely to be evil at the end if there is going to be some shuffling going on. Demyx I could easily see switching sides, especially considering I have no idea WHY he was chosen in the first place. At least he is meta aware of how unfit he is to be there.

Lisaralin

Awards
Since the first trailer in which they were shown I have got the feeling that Vexen and Demyx are up to something and may be plotting together. BH6 trailer showed Demyx carrying a body in Radiant Garden, in front of Ienzo, and we know Vexen and Ienzo/Zexion have worked together since their time as humans during BBS. Also in that trailer, Vexen spoke of someone else's plan, and judging by Demyx's reaction in this new trailer, I got the impression that Vexen is asking him some kind of personal favor. In it were simply Xehanort's orders Demyx wouldn't have any reason to mention his past relation with Vexen and the fact that they are "not friends".

Graceful Schemer

Well, people spotted Snipers in the Honey Launcher scene, so that is another. It might just be a layer thing. I doubt that those Unversed will be the only ones. I mean, shouldn't it be the Floods alongside the Shadows and Dusks?

Larxene's Nobodies are likely all things considered. Most likely called Ninjas.

Cannot really figure out a proper FF jobs for Marluxia's (not that they do need to be exact jobs). There are a few options for Vexen's (Alchemist/Scholar) and Zexion's (Scholar/Illusionist). The former's may appear. Lexeaus (Gladiator) and Zexion's may also debut as a treat since we have seen at the end of II that their superiors being defeated does not prevent them from existing in their current forms. Otherwise, if 358/2 Days is ever remade or an Organization-based game is produced between III and IV as a contents treat, all might debut by then.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm more interested as to whether we're going to see Zexion and Lexeaus' nobodies? Organization XIII will still keep the nobody archetypes of their members, e.g., Samurai's being an enemy despite Roxas returning to Sora. It'd be shame to miss out on their nobodies.

Seadrin

Awards
The lack of more diverse enemy types could support a claim that this is a midpoint battle and not endgame as some have speculated. Which I have to agree with. The scenery for most final showdowns have taken place at night, in darkness or the realm between. (KHI, KHII, BBS, DDD, etc.) This feels way more like a midway point battle and would explain why they would so easily give it away. (Similar to KHII trailers where we show off all remaining Org. 13 members, hooded, lined up in Radiant Garden, as well as the heartless battle.)

Or, they just decided to limit the battle to certain types for gameplay reasons. Similar to KHII, where we only had 2 types of heartless that complimented gameplay for that section.

Honestly, I have no idea. Just spitballing here.

Last edited:

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
The lack of more diverse enemy types could support a claim that this is a midpoint battle and not endgame as some have speculated. Which I have to agree with.

i mean. the battle of 1000 heartless *did* happen at (approximately) KH2's midpoint, so i have to agree with you

KeyToDestiny

Awards
The lack of more diverse enemy types could support a claim that this is a midpoint battle and not endgame as some have speculated. Which I have to agree with. The scenery for most final showdowns have taken place at night, in darkness or the realm between. (KHI, KHII, BBS, DDD, etc.) This feels way more like a midway point battle and would explain why they would so easily give it away. (Similar to KHII trailers where we show off all remaining Org. 13 members, hooded, lined up in Radiant Garden, as well as the heartless battle.)

Or, they just decided to limit the battle to certain types for gameplay reasons. Similar to KHII, where we only had 2 types of heartless that complimented gameplay for that section.

Honestly, I have no idea. Just spitballing here.

The lack of diversity could literally be because it would be a mess to program so many different enemy types fighting at the same time all at once. That's likely why they did the same thing in the KH2 Heartless battle. So it's what you said in your second point. The lack of diversity would probably pertain to gameplay reasons.

Also you forget that KH2, BBS and DDD trailers have also spoiled scenes from the endgame battles so that argument doesn't stick. They obviously won't show full context but they do spoil this stuff time from time.

And this is most likely a prelude to the actual final battle anyways. The 7 vs 13 was never meant to be the true final battle.

anniinan

I wish the enemies to that battle are ”hand-picked” by Org13, in a way the battle feels like organisation 13 is actually trying to win and not just wreck havoc just for the sake of it and throw in the shit-tier heartless. Like sort of an elite group of enemies, only nobodies and heartless that team up and work well together, if it’s what enemies do anyways in the game. I want a feeling that the enemies wouldn’t just be there and individually and randomly attack. I disliked the 1000 heartless battle because it was so easy, since the heartless didn’t really team up or work together. I just smashed x while doing some other stuff and waiting for the not-so-epic-after-all-battle to end. The part where Sora got to fight alongside FF characters was cooler

Graceful Schemer

I'm more interested as to whether we're going to see Zexion and Lexeaus' nobodies? Organization XIII will still keep the nobody archetypes of their members, e.g., Samurai's being an enemy despite Roxas returning to Sora. It'd be shame to miss out on their nobodies.

Even if they are not in the main game, there is still a chance that the Final Mix-esque DLC might provide them in an additional dungeon like/aka The Cavern of Remembrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back