• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding Sora's voice....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inori chan

How old is Haley Joel now? I hope that they keep his voice, because I'm sure Sora HAS to be hitting puberty now that he's 15 (although being a girl, I know little about when most guys go through puberty). I really hope that Haley still wants to do Sora's voice. Is he still acting in movies? I haven't heard much of him lately.

Have the voices from the first game been reconfirmed for KH2?

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I have no flippin' idea. O.O I hope they keep David Galagher as Riku's voice though. He did good. Nomura said all the old FF characters will be returning, so I hope that Cloud gets a new voice actor, cuz' that wussy from General Hospital sucked. I think, and then Squall get's more lines than Cloud! It's not fair! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *Throws fit*

VEGETAnSORAlover

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
I have no flippin' idea. O.O I hope they keep David Galagher as Riku's voice though. He did good. Nomura said all the old FF characters will be returning, so I hope that Cloud gets a new voice actor, cuz' that wussy from General Hospital sucked. I think, and then Squall get's more lines than Cloud! It's not fair! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *Throws fit*

haley and sora are the same age..so i hope joey be part of the cast!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
it was confirmed he, david (riku), daivd B. (leon/squall),Sean(herc), James (hades), Dan (genie), Ming-na (mulan) and Miguel (li shang) will be voicing in the game. It was all in a press release...

laath

We've had a lot of these topics before. But, yeah, Haley's balls have dropped, meaning his voice is deeper, meaning it would suit Sora well. I mean, look at him now. Sora's all tall and his bone structure, you can tell, has matured too.

And, yes, like kaizer said, all this stuff has been confirmed.

R

riku55

gmr magizine in the top games of 2005, num 8 was kh2 and it says an all star voice cast is returning including haley as sora.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora was confirmed Haley as well.

"gmr magizine in the top games of 2005, num 8 was kh2 and it says an all star voice cast is returning including haley as sora."

Kingdom Hearts got into alot of Top <_> Games of 2005

Sephy-muffins

God... I REALLY hope he's playing his voice. I don't want it to be some wierd dude. o_O Omg... what about Riku!? The original person better be playing him again or I'll kick ASS! >_<;;

C

chaoschao

I noticed that in your list, Kairi wasn't mentioned. So...what, she doesn't speak much, or she gets a new actress? What's up? I happened to like her little bubbly voice.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
its has been confirmed that riku and sora will be played by the same person! listen peoples!

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, though I haven't heard anything about Kairi yet, I think the same person is going to play her, or maybe not. However we know for sure that Kairi is in the game, due to the trailers.

PristessYuna2005

They said that the original voice actor for kairi is going to be her voice actor... and Sora will have a deep voice. also they confrimed that the voice actors for Namine and BHK (Roxas) are Brittany Snow who was the older girl in 'The pacifier' and get ready... (drumroll) for Roxas is Jesse McCarthy... yes the singer for the song 'Beautiful soul' but what i hope Jesse doesnt mess up the voice... cause Roxas has to be serious not a nasly singer who cant voice act to save his life...

-Alexa

dejah

:|
dont worry guys. hayley's all grown up now. xD so is david

but i think jesse's still got abit to go. lol. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back