• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding Sora's voice....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Knight

American Person
What do you mean good job? Haley played Sora in the first game. And yeah, we pretty much awakened a almost year old thread. I'm surprised it didn't get lost in the deep abyss of the forums.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Yeah, I've heard Takeshi. But I can't imagine putting Takeshi's voice into Sora. Off topic, but is IGPX an anime?

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
um...I don't know if anyone said this, but Haley turns 18 April 10. And he and Sora aren't the same age apparently, I've already heard clips of haley doing the voice, it's in one the forums here. And Haley is coming out with new movie soon, it just took a break because he's an amazing actor and you can't really get a lot of good roles as a teen that require talent. He's needs something that he can actually work on. NOt you're typical teen roles.

Ansem/Sephy

Yeah. HJO will do Sora I think . . . Although even though Sora's voice probably shoulda changed by now, you gotta admit, 15-18 isn't quite wat u would think makes sense. That's what they get for waiting three years . . . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back