• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, so while watching a video of the Final Xemnas battle in kh2, I got an interesting thought. While not so much of a theory yet, I was. Hoping might stir some theories in your brains :3

We all know the move where Xemnas says "can you spare a heart?" or something similar. He zaps Sora, and we temporarily take control of Riku. Is it possible that Xemnas tampers with Sora's heart and possibly makes him a Xehanort Horcrux? Thoughts? I feel like something happened there and it was just easily overlooked.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
Wouldn't that make the whole point of what they were trying to do in Dream Drop Distance redundant? They were following Sora the whole time to lure him to become a Xehanort clone. This is probably not going to be the best answer you'll receive and it's more than likely wrong, I just wanted to throw my opinion in on things!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't think so. I think only MX could make "Xehanort Horcruxs" and kidnapping Sora in 3D would be redundant if he were already one.

Edit: Damn ninjas everywhere. D:

Awards
I completely understand that, and your opinion is more than welcome here :) I just looking for feedback. I know what I'm thinking isn't exactly right, but I'm just looking to see if someone can point out my flaws (I already noticed a couple) and come up with a better, similar idea or theory! This is all just food for thought :3

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Xemnas zaps Sora with energy to keep him still while he tries to ripe his heart out. That's pretty much the bunk of it. I don't remember if Xemnas knew at that point that Sora had Ven's heart though, but the line "can you spare a heart?" is usually chalked up by fans to him knowing and that's why he tried to take Sora's heart.

Seighart

Awards
Im surprised no one mentioned Xemnas being able to create a physical clone out of nothing(no pun intended). I always thought it was funny that both Xemnas and MX do that lil clone thing....hm. Dopple Ganger may be a better word.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Xemnas zaps Sora with energy to keep him still while he tries to ripe his heart out. That's pretty much the bunk of it. I don't remember if Xemnas knew at that point that Sora had Ven's heart though, but the line "can you spare a heart?" is usually chalked up by fans to him knowing and that's why he tried to take Sora's heart.

I always assumed he was trying to extract Ven's heart

Seighart

Awards
I always assumed he was trying to extract Ven's heart

I always thought that too. He could probably sense that it was there or possibly was told by YMX in some unforseen cutscene. Its funny, because Xemnas was looking for Vens body. He probably found it, but found out his heart wasn't in the body. (Highly unlikely)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I assumed Xemnas was going for Ven's heart in that scene.

As far as him splitting his heart into Sora, I doubt it. Thus far, everyone who MX has connected himself to has had some sort of eye color change (yellow for Braig, Isa and Terra; orange for Xemnas and Ansem SOD). Since Sora's eyes never changed, nor the rest of his appearance, I'm assuming that he has not been turned into a seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back