• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding on one of the new pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

The picture with Sora, Goofy, Donald and Minnie in the new picture. Doesn't it somewhat look like the outside of Castle Oblivion???

The floor is white (Could be the road leading to Kingdom Hearts.), but in the background, you see some place... And it looks more like a place, can't say a castle but...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it isn't castle oblivion here's the picture look closely and the door open has red carpet thats a hint it's disney castle and also castle oblivion is really white not bluish white everything is clearly white in castleoblivion www.khinsider.com/images/disney3/002.jpg it's disney castle and the picture suppose to be the one that meant maleficent is offscreen and she comes back the translation for the picture like the most hated keyblade master and his fowllowers that is supposed to be malificent causing the problem of the roses thats what i think about who's causing trouble someone needs to translate the new scan besides that picture is old since it was in another magazine scan and some of the old pictures are larged so some of the picture is new like the door entrance with red carpet and the long thorns .

anyone but me

sorixed said:
it isn't castle oblivion here's the picture look closely and the door open has red carpet thats a hint it's disney castle and also castle oblivion is really white not bluish white everything is clearly white in castleoblivion www.khinsider.com/images/disney3/002.jpg it's disney castle and the picture suppose to be the one that meant maleficent is offscreen and she comes back the translation for the picture like the most hated keyblade master and his fowllowers that is supposed to be malificent causing the problem of the roses thats what i think about who's causing trouble really someone needs to translate the new scan
Wait- how can maleficent come back... she perished in the last game.. she opened her heart to the darkness and then we killed her, we even saw her dead on the ground...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ Well Maleficent has been confirmed. >>; She didn't die, she just..melted. =D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
anyone but me said:
Wait- how can maleficent come back... she perished in the last game.. she opened her heart to the darkness and then we killed her, we even saw her dead on the ground...
no this is the picture heard to have maleficent back not seen in the picture but is said to come back shes offscreen which would explain the thorns because they look the same as the thorns when you battle malieficent in hollow bastion isn't it they look like the thrones there too .

anyone but me

aww man.. i don't want maleficent back... well, at least shes not main villain, right?

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
monkeybutt said:

lmfao, excellent choice of words.

IF we assume that the place is Castle Oblivion, then that place has got a serious makeover. jk

Perhaps this is the basement of Disney Castle, given the gloomy, haunted 'holiness' of the place. perhaps the door holds a secret?

if roses mean Maleficent, that might also mean Briar Rose aka Aurora, which would mean the Organization's REALLY out to find all the Princesses. that could be a bad thing....an Organization member for Disney Castle; damn....

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Shirozora said:
lmfao, excellent choice of words.

IF we assume that the place is Castle Oblivion, then that place has got a serious makeover. jk

Perhaps this is the basement of Disney Castle, given the gloomy, haunted 'holiness' of the place. perhaps the door holds a secret?

if roses mean Maleficent, that might also mean Briar Rose aka Aurora, which would mean the Organization's REALLY out to find all the Princesses. that could be a bad thing....an Organization member for Disney Castle; damn....
it is the basement where they are and the roses in castleoblivion were fake only real roses were from marluxia its just like saying because they have roses marluxia is there..

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i don't recall mentioning roses in Castle Oblivion; i was only joking.

and besides that poor f****r is dead so he's already out of the picture...unless, by some insane theory, Disney Castle's basement can mess with someone's memories, no matter how faded away they are, and do some really messed up recreation of Castle Oblivion and the black-clothed people he had to kick arse with.

of course then again, i'm only simply wasting my breath and will now wait for someone with a more suitable reply to this post

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

i need proof that it has been comfirmed because all the research i have been doing hasen't said anything

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it's not confirmed just speculated i guess but i think she does come back look at the thorns they were in hollow bastion and there in disney castle.

Last edited:

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
It almost gotta be Malificent. The thorn thingies. Did you see the movie? When prince Philip was about to rescue Aurora he had to go through all this thorn thingies. And its Disney castle, Chip an Dale said there was wild roses outside the castle.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah i agree but it sounds like people ignored about the thorns are the same in hollow bastion also that you see the same thorns in hollow bastion by fighting her and you see it in the scan so i'm sure it might be malefiecent.

MDO2

well in one of the magazines I have they show the same room, but with minnie looking at something that resembles a snow globe, however inside the glass part is a bright light....since we dont know the functions of this globe could it be possible it communicates with the dead?

Endgame

:D
Wasnt there something like that in beauty and the beast, or whatever millificent was in. Some kinda rose in a jar, and if it died...i dun know, the world explodes.

kizzyke

Perfect Zero said:
Wasnt there something like that in beauty and the beast, or whatever millificent was in. Some kinda rose in a jar, and if it died...i dun know, the world explodes.

if the rose died...Beast wouldn't have the possibility anymore to change into a real human being...

Playcell

Beast? I thought we was talking about Sleeping Beauty.

hmmm..but come to think of it roses in both Beast and Sleepy Beauty..hmmmm
Maleficent is growing roses and poisoning them and/or cursing them!!!

LMFAO!!!! but seriously, u think there could be a connection?

kizzyke

Playcell said:
Beast? I thought we was talking about Sleeping Beauty.

hmmm..but come to think of it roses in both Beast and Sleepy Beauty..hmmmm
Maleficent is growing roses and poisoning them and/or cursing them!!!

LMFAO!!!! but seriously, u think there could be a connection?

sorry, didn't saw that he put maleficent behind the beauty and the beast thing...
hehe...
But there can be a connection...
I mean...There is a lot of beauty and the beast around hollow bastion in KH and because of the fact that maleficent was there too....It could be possible...

Playcell

never sure in the world of SE huh?

well, it got me thinking. Now that the characters from Final Fantasy are living in Hollow Bastion and Maleficent can't possibly return to her own world so she needs a new 'hangout' so shes trying to take over the disney castle (cause the king a.k.a mickey isn't there) and the roses are a..umm.threat.

and i also think that shes trying to get the other disney villians to work with her and i also think pete is working with/for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back