• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding KH3d

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
For those who have played the game, can you play as Sora again after you finish his scenario? I know the drop gauge disappears for Riku after Sora's scenario is done, so I wasn't sure if you could.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You mean like ever? I mean you have to beat the game as Riku first, but then yeah you can play as Sora to do all the side quests and everything.

Awards
Okay! I mean, I was pretty sure you could, and I was pretty sure you had to beat riku's scenario first, but I was just making sure. Do you know how you access Sora again? If not, its okay, i'm sure i'll figure it out when the NA version comes out.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Okay! I mean, I was pretty sure you could, and I was pretty sure you had to beat riku's scenario first, but I was just making sure. Do you know how you access Sora again? If not, its okay, i'm sure i'll figure it out when the NA version comes out.

I don't have the game myself, but I assume after the credits role you can just reload up your save again afterwards and it will have you right before the final bosses again.

MardukKurios

Okay I played it and here is the answer *Ta-Dah*:

If you finish Soras Scenario completely, then the Drop Gauge Disappear and you stick with Riku, Drops are impossible.
For getting Sora back, you have to play Riku and End his Scenario as well, this will Trigger the Endings and such.
After the Last Report of your actual Gameplay the Game wants you to Save your Game, which will always be Sora as Character.

Then, if you load it again, you have both Sora and Riku for the Game.

If you want to reach the "Final Scenario" with Riku first, then he will fall into sleep automatically.
That happened to me the first time I played.

Sora HAS to be the first one who starts the Final Act of the Game.

And yes it works like this, because some things like the "Secret Boss" are available after you played and finished the game once. :)

I hope this answers your question. :)

Venitas

When you beat the game and save afterwards, do the drop gauges disappear, letting you play as sora/riku for as long as you want? or does it still remain even after you beat the game?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
When you beat the game and save afterwards, do the drop gauges disappear, letting you play as sora/riku for as long as you want? or does it still remain even after you beat the game?

It still remains after you beat the game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Also, is it true that you keep your dream eaters when you make a critical mode play through?

Yeah there is like a "New Game Plus" option after you beat the game on Proud Mode that allows you to play through on Critical Mode with all of your Dream Eaters.

Awards
Yeah there is like a "New Game Plus" option after you beat the game on Proud Mode that allows you to play through on Critical Mode with all of your Dream Eaters.

And items? Like potions? Or no? If so, in gonna stock up on last elixirs beforehand for a lvl 1 critical mode playthrough...

MardukKurios

I play on critical Mode and I only got the Dream Eaters, but I collected nearly all of them (except the Rare Panda and Snake thing) but its really helpful, Sora got Super Glide in Traverse Town thanks to the Dream Eaters.

But the Game is still hard, I had to start the fight against Harokazu 10 times to finish him with Sora... D:

No Items will be transferred. Only Dream Eater and their receipts. And the Dream Eaters start at Level 1 and without anything completed.

bigbadcloud

so was the only 2 secret bosses so far was the secret Dream frog and juies?

also whats the 3 uletament dream eaters aka the top 3 best dream eaters

MardukKurios

Actually, for real this Frog Prince is no Secret Boss for me.
He has like extremely much HP and you have to fight him more then once to get the Dream Eater Recipe.

Julius is the only "real" Secret Boss here, since you really are rewarded with something great.

I think you mean "ultimate", right? Well for Stats I really like the T-Rex and the Fruits Cat, but it really depends on the Dream Eaters themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back