• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regain Block?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*thinks about how many times she got her butt kicked by Hokomonkey with Sora and Riku* That, would be cool, but I don't think it's happening; I don't think it was one of the abilities mentioned... *goes off to check*

Xammag

If you mean blocking damage while using cure with Leaf Bracer, I know Meow Wow has it down the line in their ability link but I don't know who else.

Blobbit

Awards
If you mean blocking damage while using cure with Leaf Bracer, I know Meow Wow has it down the line in their ability link but I don't know who else.

I think they mean renewal block where it heals you when you block. I want to know if it's in kh3D too..

MardukKurios

I think they mean renewal block where it heals you when you block. I want to know if it's in kh3D too..

Actually it isn't.
You only find a special one for each of them (Dark Guard -> Rikus Sphere / Link Guard -> Soras DE Special) and Wake Guard, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back