• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redone Scenes (Spoilers possibly)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I have noticed, that a couple of scenes have been redone, here people are able to post scenes or any picture, or any one that noticed any scenes that were redone when this game was in the making, it's just like Advent Children in a way just with Kingdom Hearts II.

Old
Old.jpg

Redone
vlcsnap-640155.jpg

Also just to through two out of topic images of Xemnas in, both rather old

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/Compilations_of_FFVII_958/vlcsnap-646053.png
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/Compilations_of_FFVII_958/vlcsnap-646697.png

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/Compilations_of_FFVII_958/vlcsnap-644123.png <-- Smiling part without the text

Last edited:

Mad Monkey

EDIT: Aw... no wyverns or behemoths!!! I don't like it when they take out the challenges... ah whatever...
Good job all the same :)
You rock Xaldin.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

I don't understand why they changed it? ...To make the battle run more smoothly? I've noticed that all these "fight a hundred heartless at once" battles all have the same the heartless..es that you have to fight... looks like it's the same with this battle now, too.

C

cloud22

umm the twilight town part was done alot the part when roxas and co are on the roof and they are playing wit those gems yeah its redone get a pic of it i cant cause im not home

Hybrid Keyblade

Oooh..Behemoths and Wyverns woulda made this battle longer..hella longer..and the HB War scene uses a lot of just normal battling and reaction commands as it is..so..yeah.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
darn, i was just about to do that, i watched an AMV with old kh2 scenes right after i watched the war scene where sora fight every single heartless and i noticed that there weren't any bohemoths or wytherns like in the old trailer. and i also noticed that in the TGS trailer when you fight the big white dusk as roxas when he does the big gravity ball, he throws it at roxas but in the game the dusk (continues to try and type in duck) jumps in the air with it.

Hybrid Keyblade

good lord yes..Xemnas looks creepier than Xehanort for some reason..I dont know if its the different hairstyle or what..but something off about him.

Hybrid Keyblade

That picture IS Xehanort though..right? I need to make sure I understand this crazy triangle else i'll be confused in kh2

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The picture up there posted as redone in KHII render is Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back