• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red vs Blue season 9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
My friends actually got me hooked on to this series during the spring and am following this season with a lot of excitement. <3

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Omg yay! Haha omg this series is so amazing <3
I was so sad when they ended the last season
I'm glad they have another season out :)

tri-blade

My friends actually got me hooked on to this series during the spring and am following this season with a lot of excitement. <3

This is one of the best seasons so far. The new PSA (which is posted here) is now my all time favorite. It's the best PSA ever. Of all time. LOL

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Every new saga of this series makes the story even deeper, yet they still keep plenty of comedy.

This show is so much better than 90% of stuff on TV and the rest of the web.

tri-blade

Well tomorrow is the fifth episode of RvB season 9. For all of those who just want to see just the ass-kicking and special effects, RoosterTeeth has provided exactly what you want:
‪Red vs. Blue Season 9 Preview‬‏ - YouTube
On a similar note, I am so getting Agent Carolina's theme song (the one that plays when she sneaks up on the guards and steals the machine gun to fire at the adjacent walkways) That is very epic music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back