• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

red trinity problem in halloween town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

k so i new where the trinity was but at the time i didn't realize what i did. i fell from the top of the manor ruins and landed where the box was, opened it and now i cant do the trinity. is their anyway around this, or a way to fix it or am i going to have to start all over and complete the journal on a totally different file

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Unfortunately that's something they never fixed from the original, so no, there's no way to mend it without starting over. Sorry. :(

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Wow... is landing on the top of the arch from so high up even possible? That's really something, man. That's the first time I've ever heard of such a case...

But sadly, as Ruran said, there seems to be no way around this problem other than starting over from the last save file. It seems that in the game's coding, the chest is the handle that calls the Trinity function, so if you open it and it disappears, there's nothing that can trigger the Trinity activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back