• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Red Hot Chilli Peppers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Seeing I'm With You comes out this week and I have been listening to them tonnes lately thought a thread (or a replacement one) would be good.

Anyone else like them. To me they're quite a strange band, sort of. They're strange in which I have always listened to them pretty much my whole life, but it was always because someone else would put them on. But as I have gotten older I have grown to appreciate them a whole lot more. Also, reading Scar Tissue didn't hurt my increasing respect for them.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
These guys are awesome. Rarely do you find such a great combination of badass rocking, and massive funk in (relatively) mainstream music. That these guys remain popular alone is a testament to their ability to both make ridiculously awesome music without totally selling out, and their ability to make really, really catchy ridiculously awesome music without totally selling out.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Man that is it isn't it. It really is a testament to their ability and passion for music to have survived the test of time in the music business. Then again its not really surviving, they seem to have done it pretty much effortlessly the whole time, which in itself with all the guitarists changes etc etc. Only do you guys think it would be a massive stretch to call RHCP the most popular band of the 21st century?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I'm With You is fantastic. Brendan's Death Song is my favourite track off the whole thang; the tone, the instrumentation. . . beautiful.

WSFHSAKJHADHA;G I LOVE THE CHILI PEPPERS.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I haven't had the chance to listen to the new album in full yet, but I've listened to a few songs. Meet Me At The Corner is probably my favorite out of the bunch. I think it's also one of the best softer songs they've done.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Just finished listening to the album. I think my favorites are Monarchy of Roses and Factory of Faith. I love the vibe I get from Monarchy of Roses and Factory of Faith just makes me wanna dance till I drop.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Just finished listening to the album. I think my favorites are Monarchy of Roses and Factory of Faith. I love the vibe I get from Monarchy of Roses and Factory of Faith just makes me wanna dance till I drop.

God yes with Factory of Faith. I can see myself loving that live if I ever get the chance. I'm also really enjoying Look Around and Even You Brutus. Actually digging the piano in this album

Bobjam

Awards
Went up and brought the album today. Actually surprised at how smooth a record it is, awesome stuff will definitely be getting repeated plays ^^.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'm With You disappointed me. I just can't get into RHCP like I used to.

Except Californication. Now that's a classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back