• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red Hot Chili Peppers singing Simple and Clean??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xSt1cks

Website
www.myspace.com
I was looking up the lyrics to simple and clean the other day to copy and paste in my journal when I came accross this:

http://www.twin-music.com/artist_r/red_hot_chili_peppers_lyrics/simple_and_clean_lyrics.html

I got curious and searched up some more stuff on google and came accross this:

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/red-hot-chili-peppers-simple-and-clean-lyrics.html

aaaaaand this

http://www.lyricswiki.org/artist_r/red-hot-chili-peppers_lyrics/simple-and-clean_lyrics.html

can someone please tell me WTH?

coolazice7

I think those websites made a mistake. It is very unlikely RHCP would remake Simple and Clean. But it would be cool... who knows? Maybe they would...

Awards
Im being led to believe that those three sets of lyrics have all been written by the same person, and i have a hunch who. All exact same spelling mistakes, no extra little bits, nothing different at all. If somebody could just learn to spell the word 'Regardless' right, it might look a little less like a ploy.
Also i find it just a little bit strange that the only sites with those lyrics, are the three you just listed.

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

You can't rely on those kinds of sites. they're always wrong, look at the spelling mistakes for example, and some of these lyrics are inaccurate. those sites let thier members type in the lyrics and the band name and junk, so people could be lieing.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know if Red Hot Chili Peppers would sing a song like Simple and Clean. Wouldn't it be awesome if they did a cover though? I agree with the Scarecrow. It's not that hard to spell regardless...this person needs spell check man!

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Holy shit. RHCP singing S and C? Eh, I suppose. They have sung soft songs like it.

Red Hot Chili Peppers kick ass.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
This has to be fake. I can't imagine RHCP singing this. It would just sound so odd =/ I'm going to search lime wire for this. I'll edit this post with the result.

EDIT: didn't find any

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
:confused: Actually look at the first link they said those are red hot chili peppers lyrics besides SIMPLE AND CLEAN so they didn't sing it it's just the lyrics on the website okay they didn't say they sung the song now did they!?;)

Last edited:

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Lmao, seriously.. what? It'd be hilarious to hear Anthony Kiedis sing "and simple and clean is the way you're making me feel tonight."

Yeah billa, they have sung soft songs, but.. Simple and Clean? It'd be pretty weird, still.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It's wrong. It must be submitted by someone who didnt know much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back