• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Red Eyes" in BbS Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm still wondering why, in that image that's from the perspective of the eye-person-thing, it has those tendrils around the rim. Tendrils in that style tends to represent technology or something. Maybe it has something to do with the apprentices' creations. Or, in a more abstract scenario, some old Keyblade-related entity that would somehow relate to the technological things the Keyblade wielders seem to cling to, like the Mirage Arena.

Ronove

There's always the chance that red eyes is our old friend Vanitas. His theme WAS playing on the BBSFM site, after all. Although I'd much prefer red eyes to be sort of an intelligent heartless, I've fought Vanitas way too much.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know whether he has been destroyed or not, possible he is wandering in RoD.
What kind of Intelligent Heartless? But Heartless seem to be having yellow eyes.
I don't think Nomura will giving Aqua in beating some tiny Heartless xD

Ronove

Well, from the screenshots, it seems that Red Eyes has taken an interest in Aqua. When I say intelligent heartless, I mean one that you could have a conversation with, instead of the mindless KILL KILL KILL types of heartless. Anyways, I really want Red Eyes to be a good dude, but if he's Vanitas that is not gonna happen. Good old Vanitas isn't much of a stickler for that whole "morality" thing.

Absolute

Yea, it IS strange that they had his theme playing on the site instead of the main theme. Then again, one of the trailers for FM I believe has Vanitas' theme playing for half of it.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yea, it IS strange that they had his theme playing on the site instead of the main theme. Then again, one of the trailers for FM I believe has Vanitas' theme playing for half of it.

It would seem they just really like his theme. After all, it IS one of the final boss themes, and it isn't too weird to use it in that case.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well, from the screenshots, it seems that Red Eyes has taken an interest in Aqua. When I say intelligent heartless, I mean one that you could have a conversation with, instead of the mindless KILL KILL KILL types of heartless. Anyways, I really want Red Eyes to be a good dude, but if he's Vanitas that is not gonna happen. Good old Vanitas isn't much of a stickler for that whole "morality" thing.

I think there is just two type of Heartless : Pureblood and Emblem.
o_O There is one intelligent heartless who actually can speaks : Ansem SoD.

Ronove

So far there are only two types. This red eye fella is something new, yet he exists in the Realm of Darkness. He could be like Ansem SoD, except hopefully not as much of a dick.

Crystal

Silver Member
So far there are only two types. This red eye fella is something new, yet he exists in the Realm of Darkness. He could be like Ansem SoD, except hopefully not as much of a dick.

Maybe some new creature saw Aqua weilding a keyblade ,thus attacking her

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, it is possible that he saw someone weilding a keyblade and attack them.
But i don't think it was a new creature though..

Well, the game will be out tomorrow, we may see what is it.
Some people said that it was Ansem SoD before he get into heartless physical form, which i like this idea too.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Here's two images of Red-Eyes. Unfortunately, it appears he's just some lame Heartless.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
El Coquí;5412805 said:
he is not SOME LAME HEARTLESS. he is the BEASTLIEST BOSS in KH History. If there could be a unknown (bbs), armour of the master, no heart vs "red eyes"

it would kill them all
We'll he's a cool Heartless, no doubt, but he's definitely not some source-of-all darkness-being, and he is very unlikely to be Ansem SoD, both of which seemed much more interesting to me. Honestly, since it appears BbSv2 will be about Aqua in the RoD, and she didn't meet Mickey at all here, the entire Secret Episode seems kinda useless. Some no-name boss, a ton of generic enemies, and no plot significance at all. I'm honestly a bit disappointed, though the actual Secret Ending was pretty sweet.

ChrisP

Nice pics! He reminds me of Dark Thorn from Beast's Castle in KH2 a bit.

EDIT- Lol! I posted that before I clicked the second link :p

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, so much for wishing it was an all new enemy. It seems it's just a new pureblood. An awesome pureblood heartless if that, but not necessarily a new enemy for KH4 and beyond. Then again, we might get a better explanation on what it is in BBS V2. It might even still be alive, lurking in the shadows somehow, tracking Aqua, looking for another chance to strike. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a boss again in BBS V2. (Even if it Aqua actually did kill it, there could be more than one of these, just like Darksides.) I just hope it doesn't become another Vantias/ Repliku battle.

I still have some hope it'll turn out to be something of importance. Perhaps, it's just the beast/ heartless form of an ancient (evil) keyblade wielder, from the time of the keyblade wars. Maybe, he had nearly as much darkness in him, if not more than Xehanort, that he turned into that thing after some time in the Dark Realm. Hell, maybe the Dark Realm simply made him into that thing and he'll change back into human/ somewhat human in the Realm of Light, upon his release, just as Xehanort is defeated once and for all.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Well, so much for wishing it was an all new enemy. It seems it's just a new pureblood. An awesome pureblood heartless if that, but not necessarily a new enemy for KH4 and beyond. Then again, we might get a better explanation on what it is in BBS V2. It might even still be alive, lurking in the shadows somehow, tracking Aqua, looking for another chance to strike. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a boss again in BBS V2. (Even if it Aqua actually did kill it, there could be more than one of these, just like Darksides.) I just hope it doesn't become another Vantias/ Repliku battle.

I still have some hope it'll turn out to be something of importance. Perhaps, it's just the beast/ heartless form of an ancient (evil) keyblade wielder, from the time of the keyblade wars. Maybe, he had nearly as much darkness in him, if not more than Xehanort, that he turned into that thing after some time in the Dark Realm. Hell, maybe the Dark Realm simply made him into that thing and he'll change back into human/ somewhat human in the Realm of Light, upon his release, just as Xehanort is defeated once and for all.

That's a pretty good theory. I hope that's the case because so far the whatchamacallit has dissapointed me.

Crystal

Silver Member
Here's two images of Red-Eyes. Unfortunately, it appears he's just some lame Heartless.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nice pic :D
By the way, I thought Secret Episode would show Aqua fighting some awesome boss but..
So, this monster is heartless or a new enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back