• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red Eye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomitchymitch

Well, we all know that "Heartless who's name escapes me right now, but was the boss in Beast's Castle in KH2." Darkthorn?
Anyways, Aqua fights Red Eye in the realm of Darkness. And RE resembles Darkthorn very much.
Darkthorn is still in chains when Sora&Co fight it.

What if Aqua ends up being the one that put chains on the pureblood Red Eye. Sealing it's true powers away.

Idk, just speculation.

Ronove

Well, the beast Aqua fought had chains on it already, broken ones, but chains none the less. And Aqua seemed to have destroyed it.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
My guess has to do with the emblem v. pureblood heartless debate. What we saw in BBS:FM is indeed the same TYPE of heartless as we fought in Beast's Castle. Dark Thorn is simply the emblem heartless version of Red Eye. What Aqua fought is a true version while Sora fought a copy made during the experiments in Radiant Garden.

But I like your idea too! Aqua defeats it and it comes back 10 year later angrier but weaker from its time being chained up.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
dark thorn just digi-voleved into its champion from the hunter of the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back