• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ReCore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't even own a Microsoft console and I'm hyped for this game.

[video=youtube;3HK73orpiPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HK73orpiPA[/video]

[video=youtube;jrR4z45Rq6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrR4z45Rq6g[/video]

Love the possibilities of this game, and the fact that it seems a lot of care and love is going into it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
All I could think as I was watching it was, "This looks so intimate and great, why is it on the Xbox?" haha, definitely seems more of a title that Sony would make

Lonbilly

Awards
I agree. I wonder if Microsoft is intentionally trying to broaden the genre of games they typically make, since while they are popular in North America, Xbox appears to have always been kinda shoved off in other countries.

I keep reading the game is both Xbone and PC but like, I haven't seen it from an official source so not sure about that. Either way, this is one of the bigger reasons I am contemplating getting a Xbone before a PS4.

Awards
I agree. I wonder if Microsoft is intentionally trying to broaden the genre of games they typically make, since while they are popular in North America, Xbox appears to have always been kinda shoved off in other countries.

I keep reading the game is both Xbone and PC but like, I haven't seen it from an official source so not sure about that. Either way, this is one of the bigger reasons I am contemplating getting a Xbone before a PS4.

I wouldn't. I have both and personally I feel like I'm contacting Xbox One customer service once a month with a new problem. Such a hassle. It also stopped working right after the warranty expired. $125 to get it fixed from Microsoft. My PlayStation I got before the Xbox and it's still in perfect shape.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Since you have neither yet, With the line up this fall, I'd go with Xbone. Then 2016 the PS4 will reign supreme. Overall I still think PS4 is a better console, but if you have a large library of 360 games, getting an Xbone now will have better compensation with the new backwards compat (though I'd wait till they announce what the next slate of titles are).

Lonbilly

Awards
I wouldn't. I have both and personally I feel like I'm contacting Xbox One customer service once a month with a new problem. Such a hassle. It also stopped working right after the warranty expired. $125 to get it fixed from Microsoft. My PlayStation I got before the Xbox and it's still in perfect shape.

I'm sorry to hear that. One of my friends has an Xbone, and he hasn't had any problems with it since he got it, and he uses it frequently. Worst case scenario, I'll just take it into work with me since my work offers a really nice protection agreement on electronics for 3 years.

Since you have neither yet, With the line up this fall, I'd go with Xbone. Then 2016 the PS4 will reign supreme. Overall I still think PS4 is a better console, but if you have a large library of 360 games, getting an Xbone now will have better compensation with the new backwards compat (though I'd wait till they announce what the next slate of titles are).

I actually do not have a 360, but there are more than enough 360 games I've wanted to play desperately, that an Xbone seems like a good investment.

2016, however, will definitely be the year of the PS4. This year seems like a nice year for the Xbone, though, and I'd rather buy a console I'll use a lot this year then preemptively get a PS4 (especially since I wanna see if they make a special KH edition of the console).

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I think this game seems like a beautiful concept, and I applaud Microsoft for expanding on the genres that they're promoting for their console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back