• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Coincidence.

tumblr_m30jz4W2Nt1ru6f3io1_500.gif

Ooooookaaaay...haha the gif was too perfect xP What is with all this information this week o_O All I need now is a Formation Arts Volume 3 release date (since those sweet babies are more beautiful than the cover art!!!) and I can die happy, a NA release date...no, I can't even fathom that right now...

Xagzan

Awards
Voice recording for that game was done back in 2008. It's too late to get Billy Zane back. Besides it's been 10 years and Mr. Epcar has gotten so much better.

I'm aware. I was referring to rerecording. No matter how much I like Epcar in general, Zane just defined and dominated that role so perfectly, and I'm pretty much never going to not want him back ^^'

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I totally haven't been stalking Jesse's Twitter lately (even more than what I usually do) waiting for him to do something like this.

I'm so happy that it's pretty much confirmed to be released outside of Japan. I can't wait for a release date.

Megavoltage

Awards
Thank you based Jesse! What wonderful news. I was 99% sure we’d get an English release but getting confirmation like this is still so relieving.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I feel so relieved as well. I can't wait to finally be able to play the Final Mix content and other amazing additions.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Correct me if I'm wrong (and someone might have mentioned this) but isn't battle cries the last thing they do? I think Riku (whatever his name is) said that they did that to finish of. maybe we won't have to wait much more then a month with localisation if even that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Correct me if I'm wrong (and someone might have mentioned this) but isn't battle cries the last thing they do? I think Riku (whatever his name is) said that they did that to finish of. maybe we won't have to wait much more then a month with localisation if even that.

The last thing of their recording sessions, yes. Dunno if they are treating it different since this isn't recording for gameplay battle cries but in-cutscene cries.

But yes, they usually keep it for last since it can be taxing on a voice actor.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lolz, by now Jesse McCartney is the inofficial whistleblower for the western KH fandom on localization news.

Guess it's better to bet on either Roxas or Ventus (or both) in most of the future games so Jesse can spill the beans again.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If your name is Jesse, chances are you're going to leak some kind of news.

Proven by Jesse McCartney's current record with 3 games, streak broken for KH3D by Jesse David Corti 8D

SORA619

Awards
Dude.. You really know how to tease us fans! Can't wait until the official announcement! :D And it feels a little srtrange that it wasn't Richard Epcar that "announced" the voice acting thing this time too. :tongue:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Dude.. You really know how to tease us fans! Can't wait until the official announcement! :D And it feels a little srtrange that it wasn't Richard Epcar that "announced" the voice acting thing this time too. :tongue:

It isn't that strange though as Jesse McCartney is known to blurt out his involvement in KH games. This is like the third or fourth time. *ggg*.

Riku/Sora-Rule

This is the best news I've seen in a long time! I've been searching religiously to see if the HD collections would come stateside. But God Bless Jesse McCartney!!!!!!!! Not only will this allow us (and by us I mean mostly me cuz I am beyond syched for a KH game, more so than I have been in a while) to play Final Mix, but also, I haven't been able to play KH, KH2, and KH RE:CoM since my ps3 bit the dust and my replacement doesn't have backwards compatibility with PS2 games, and I don't really have money for a new ps2 yet....I am going to be counting down the days!!!

What are the odds that Square announces that the game will have a worldwide release date on March 14th? I mean honestly, how long can it possibly take to localize this game. All they really need to do is the voice acting for the 358/2 cut scenes. Realistically though im predicting a late june or early july release in America.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What are the odds that Square announces that the game will have a worldwide release date on March 14th? I mean honestly, how long can it possibly take to localize this game. All they really need to do is the voice acting for the 358/2 cut scenes. Realistically though im predicting a late june or early july release in America.

Voice acting, even dubbing, is not as easy as you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back