• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMatt

What you mean
She's been in the realm of darkness for 12 years

Yeah you answer my question thanks Asir, after she had talked to Ansem The Wise I was wondering if she stayed in the realm of darkness or not.

Kentsu13

r we sure soras scene is 1 yr after kh2 it could be rite after the only scene 1 yr after kh2 is the aqua/atw scene

Xion14

r we sure soras scene is 1 yr after kh2 it could be rite after the only scene 1 yr after kh2 is the aqua/atw scene

True but it's been 1 year since AtW last saw that boy. Which would be the events at the end of KH2. Unless (like many are speculating and seeing how Aqua hasn't changed a bit in 12 years o.o) time flows differently in places that deal with darkness

Faris

Perfect Harmony
True but it's been 1 year since AtW last saw that boy. Which would be the events at the end of KH2. Unless (like many are speculating and seeing how Aqua hasn't changed a bit in 12 years o.o) time flows differently in places that deal with darkness

Is this the only way we know that Aqua and ATW met one year after KH2?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
TIMELINE

1) Ansem The Wise gets sents to the Dark realm after data machine explodes.
2) Xemnas defeated.
3) Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy go home.
4) Events of Coded take places.
5) Sora, Riku, and Kairi get letter from the king.
6) Ansem The Wise and Aqua talk.

1-3 take place in one day.
4 can take up to one days to a few weeks or one year. (I'm thinking a few days at most)
5 happens after the conclusion of Coded.
6 happens a year after the defeat of Xemnas.

This is how I imagine it worked. And if this is the case than, Sora is doing a horrible job at saving AtW and Aqua. xD

Xion14

TIMELINE
And if this is the case than, Sora is doing a horrible job at saving AtW and Aqua. xD

LOL you just made me giggle, I wasn't expecting that comment XP

But you have to remember KingBlade, Sora didn't know about any of this. From what we can tell from the secret ending video, King Mickey's letter explains everything to him and we see his decision at the end of that video and Kairi wishing him Good luck (meaning she isn't come with which is good cuz even now i laugh out loud remembering how she looked when weilding a KB....LOL x-D )

TeamMatt

LOL you just made me giggle, I wasn't expecting that comment XP

But you have to remember KingBlade, Sora didn't know about any of this. From what we can tell from the secret ending video, King Mickey's letter explains everything to him and we see his decision at the end of that video and Kairi wishing him Good luck (meaning she isn't come with which is good cuz even now i laugh out loud remembering how she looked when weilding a KB....LOL x-D )

hahaha I was laughing out loud to when I saw her wielding a Keyblade. And I just re-watched the english version of the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 and it said the lost two....are the lost 2 Aqua and ATW.

Z

Zulkir

Well, Nomura did state that KH is Sora's story, and it looks like he's going to do all the hero work.

Xehanort is gonna have a hell of a worry when Sora, Riku, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Ansem+any Org members he saves start charging at him.

Xion14

hahaha I was laughing out loud to when I saw her wielding a Keyblade. And I just re-watched the english version of the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 and it said the lost two....are the lost 2 Aqua and ATW.

Okay I didn't think of that. "The lost two" being AtW and Aqua, I thought they were "the ones never meant to meet" ...

"The lost two" i thought could refer to Ventus and Terra? Since if you think about it Aqua is the only one who remains "whole" Ven and Terra do not...they sort of get "lost" along the way you know?

To Zulkir: there's another forum on here somewhere where people were actually complaining about Sora being the chosen one/hero. I think you were in it lol but like you said Nomura stated KH is Sora's story.

To TeamMatt: LMAO when i first saw that scene my lil sis, lil bro and me were like wth!! kairi with a kb!! we thought was going to be interesting but then we see the way she uses it and we just started laughing our butts off XD we even had to pause the game once it cut to a battle scene cuz we were still laughing *snickers*

Z

Zulkir

Well, that is interesting.

Terra is now merged with Xehanort.

Ventus is in Sora, I guess the only ones who are "lost" right now are Aqua and Ansem.

Then again it was waaay back in "the gathering" video, so it could have still been talking about Xehanort and Vanitas.

Xion14

so it could have still been talking about Xehanort and Vanitas.

o_O the lost two were assumed to be vanitas and MX??! really...i wouldn't of thought of that at all. i just don't see those two being "lost" not in the sense that i'm reading/taking the meaning of the word you know? *shrugs*

TeamMatt

Okay I didn't think of that. "The lost two" being AtW and Aqua, I thought they were "the ones never meant to meet" ...

"The lost two" i thought could refer to Ventus and Terra? Since if you think about it Aqua is the only one who remains "whole" Ven and Terra do not...they sort of get "lost" along the way you know?

To Zulkir: there's another forum on here somewhere where people were actually complaining about Sora being the chosen one/hero. I think you were in it lol but like you said Nomura stated KH is Sora's story.

To TeamMatt: LMAO when i first saw that scene my lil sis, lil bro and me were like wth!! kairi with a kb!! we thought was going to be interesting but then we see the way she uses it and we just started laughing our butts off XD we even had to pause the game once it cut to a battle scene cuz we were still laughing *snickers*

hahaha I was so overwhelmed by her wielding a keyblade I couldn't believe it...but since the story is about Sora this is were I get confused, people have been saying that the kingdom key was suppose to go to riku but watching bbs it seems like Sora was meant for it from the beginning. I'm confused on that part.

Xion14

In one of the many video links here in the forums on youtube, there's a scene of terra @ DI. he speaks only to riku, while Sora runs off to the little dock by the water. I don't know what the heck is said it's not translated in the video i saw and i don't know japanese lol but Terra is about to hand Riku his keyblade but then Sora calls him and Terra wills it away.

TeamMatt

In one of the many video links here in the forums on youtube, there's a scene of terra @ DI. he speaks only to riku, while Sora runs off to the little dock by the water. I don't know what the heck is said it's not translated in the video i saw and i don't know japanese lol but Terra is about to hand Riku his keyblade but then Sora calls him and Terra wills it away.

lol Ok I'm ooing to try and make sense. So when Terra was about to hand Riku his keyblade was that when it was decided that Riku was suppose to get the Keyblade but when Sora called Riku Terra wills it away which than made the kingdom key choose Sora is that how it was decided on who would have the keyblade.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

weren't the lost two MX And vanitas...since the original idea was that they went missing and these three were supposed to go searching for them?

TeamMatt

weren't the lost two MX And vanitas...since the original idea was that they went missing and these three were supposed to go searching for them?

Yea but after I watched the secret ending it kind of seemed like Aqua and ATW are really lost, it's jut confusing because than you think its Ventus and Terra seeing is how Terra lost his body and Ventus is inside Sora and than you think is MX and Vanitas seeing is how the Terra, Aqua, and Ven went after them but I'm basing everything off what I saw on youtube so I could be wrong but we'll see I'm don't think its MX or Vanitas because MX took over Terra's body and Vanitas was defeated but like I said this is alll based off what I saw on youtube I won't know anything tell I play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back