• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~ Recon Mission:Star Racers ~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's_guardian

The Star Races are coming up and There is many people who want to attend.Only six people will be capable enough to race in the nothingness of space.Its only two weeks away untill the six people are choosen for the race.They start at a base on the moon called 'Mixia'.Their destination is the milkyway then the planet Earth and back to the moon base.Only the fastest and wisest will win the grand prize.The only problem is that they don't know what the prize is.I the race the racers will face comets asroid belts and much more.The familys of the racers patiently wait on Earth for their racing member to come home safly and might even with the unknown grand prize.
---------------------------------------------------

~~~Rules~~~
1.There really won't be time for romance exept for leaving your loved ones in chapter 1 and the last chapter.
2.No Spaming!
3.make your posts somewhat detailed.
4.No one liners.
5.Passy is FF7-AC
6.This rp will be fun!
7.Remember there is chapters in this so try to hold up a little.
8.Most of all *drum role* JOIN AND HAVE FUN!!

---Your Template Should Look Like This---

Name:
Apperance:
Why You Want To Race:
3-10 Star Glider Color:
3-10 Star Glider Weapons:
Bio:

I will post my oc template later and all racers drive a '3-10 Star Glider'........well I sure hope you people join!Peace Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back