• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recommendation?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teffer-chan

Website
www.teffer-chan.deviantart.com
Do you guys recommend that I get Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories?
I feel left out, seeing as that is the only game that I do not own, let alone have not played before.
I've played Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and am currently playing 358/2 Days.

I'm almost completely clueless as to what CoM is actually about... *Has to Google it*
It's so unfamiliar to me that I have a strange urge to play it. Just for the hell of it, too.

Should I get it? Or is it not worth the money?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Do you guys recommend that I get Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories?
Yes or Re: Chain or Memories if you'd prefer it on a bigger screen
Should I get it?
Yes, I recently started playing it for the first time and have found it quite amusing and creative. Something different then just mashing buttons over and over. It's actually takes some thought and strategy in gameplay.

UnrelentingLight

I'd suggest re:com if you don't want to play it on a small gba screen. I actually really enjoyed the game, although it did take me awhile to get used to not being able to button mash my way through every fight.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re:CoM is the better option if only because some stuff from CoM aren't relevant anymore, and Re:CoM was made along with the FM+ which means whatever it has in it is more relevant to the series than the original CoM (which I still personally adore to death ;w; )

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd say Re:CoM just because you could probably only find CoM on the internet or something. But it would definitely be worth it, because in my opinion it had the best story and the game system was fun, addicting and not "press triangle and win the game" (Hi KH2).

Plus, you get to see Sora angry for once. I love CoM Sora <3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
CoM is probably my second favorite game in the series, just behind the first game. So, yeah, totally worth it.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I suggest getting Re:CoM. Not only will it help you understand KH2 more, it's a decent game.

TrueRoxas527

re: CoM is definitely the way to go. It contains more scenes, a lot more cutscenes, and more voices, more fights more options more cards more abilities and more difficultness.

Teffer-chan

Website
www.teffer-chan.deviantart.com
Thanks for all the opinions on this game. I'm now really tempted to just rush out and buy it. I'm leaning really hard towards Re: CoM, but I'd like to try the original version... Eventually!
I'll prolly just get Re: CoM, seeing as I have no idea where my GBA is. *Would look, but is too lazy.*
So, seeing as my PS2 is already hooked up in my room.... I think I'm most definitely striving to go out and buy Re: CoM.

Thanks for the help everyone ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back