• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recommend some DS games please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I've been having problems choosing games for my DS.

I bought mine back at Christmas, for the sole purpose of playing KH Days & Re:Coded. Now I see the error of my ways, and I want to justify buying the console.

So uhmm, can someone recommend me DS games. I prefer RPG-ish games. I wanted at least 7 games for the DS, before I buy my PSP.

Well I already have 3 games on the list.
1. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
2. Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
3. Pokemon Black/White

I need 4 more, any ideas? Thanks in Advance.

BTW, I'm using a Nintendo DS Lite (if that changes anything)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
the ds zeldas aren't so great, but if your ds is a lite you could get minish cap, which is pretty good

ChrisP

-Mario Kart DS (If you are into racing games)
-Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (Revival of classic Pokemon games :D)
-FF games (Since you want RPGs)
-Dragonquest IX (See above)
-Zelda games if you are a Zelda fan. They're decent, but they are better than nothing.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The World Ends With You, for sure, no doubt. Probably my favorite game. Ever. Maybe.

SladeJT

Website
sladejt.deviantart.com
I'd say Chrono Trigger but you could easily get the PS1 version for cheap (or a rom/copy of the SNES version).
I like "The Legend of Starfy". It's got a nice feel to it and, even though it's kind of like Kirby in visuals and a little similar in gameplay, it's really nice and silly.
There's "9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors," which is an interesting Visual Novel / Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game. It's Graphic Survivial Horror with a madman that forces you and your fellow captured people to solve puzzles to find your way out. However, the final door you can open will not let everyone escape before the place you're at is destroyed.
"Overlord Minions" is a cute Legend of Zelda: Four Swords style game where you are monsters.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Pokemon Heart Gold & Pokemon Soul Silver - Classic Pokemon Role-Playing game remade with enhanced graphics and extras.

The World Ends with You - Trust me. If you enjoy Role-Playing Games (Especially Kingdom Hearts), your gonna want this game.

And thats all i can think of. Good luck.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (haven't played Minish Cap or Spirit Tracks)

When compared to Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass is mediocre. When either is compared to Minish Cap, they're both shit, basically.

zachen

Awards
The World Ends with you. The World Ends with you. The World Ends with you.

Yeah. Go buy it.
Best $30 or so bucks you'll ever spend

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
the world ends with you and phantom hourglass
I second this, but Zelda only if you'll enjoy using the touch screen to move Link. >>

You could try out the Ace Attorney games, the Kirby Ultra Star Remake is amusing.

I don't care what you think, Super Princess Peach was really fun. xD

Uh, that's all I can think of. :3

everlight

Awards
Err.. I think the TS said that he wants a RPG-ish game. I recommend TWEWY like the other member here, and also the Mario RPG series. It's really a good game packed with nice humors. You will often found laughing and may be called crazy by your friend / fam XD

Oh, A Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor is also a must for a RPG-Strategy game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back