• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recommend any good PS2 rpgs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Didn't... you make.. a thread like this.. earlier?? Or was that someone else? Hmm, okay.

Star Ocean; Till the End of Time is good. Dragon Quest VIII is pretty hardcore also. Legend of Dragoon is an awesome game for PS1.

Not too many good RPG's I know other than Final Fantasy =D

Jage0910

Yup it's the same guy but before it was S-E games only lol.

Well anyway. Tales of Symphonia ,Tales of the Abyss, Valkyrie Profile 2, Dragon Quest 8, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Hmmm... Well in my books the Xenosaga series were all right.

T

the loose moose

star ocean wasnt that great

okami
dq8
uhh
fina-oh wait nvm

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol Rouge Galaxy has a story that is oddly similar to Star Wars. . .

An orphan, who comes from a desert planet. . .blah blah blah, there's more, but I'm lazy. . .

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I layed DQ8 already. I want a new fresh rpg. No More S-E. I'm gonna buy Legend Of dragoon.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd have to say Nocturn. It's an amazing game set in a post-apocalyptic world, demons, the ability to alter your character. It's beautiful and there's alternate endings.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'd have to say Nocturn. It's an amazing game set in a post-apocalyptic world, demons, the ability to alter your character. It's beautiful and there's alternate endings.

Can't go wrong with Megaten; of course, they're a little harder than your average RPG.

I enjoyed Digital Devil Saga.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I layed DQ8 already. I want a new fresh rpg. No More S-E. I'm gonna buy Legend Of dragoon.
Rogue Galaxy is nothing like DQ8. It was made by Level 5, not Square Enix too.

If you don't want that try Devil Summoner or Digital Devil Saga, both games by Atlas. DDS is more of a traditional RPG while Devil Summoner is an action based one.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
All of these posts but not one mention of Okami? BLASPHEMY!

I'd also reinforce many of the previously mentioned titles, even though I haven't played them all, I've heard much positive thoughts about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back